Green Coffee Bean Extract?

Options
Has anyone had any success with the green coffee bean extract? I've lost a little over 12 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks without it, but I just ordered 2 bottles, and I'm wondering if it's working for anyone? Please let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had any success with the green coffee bean extract? I've lost a little over 12 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks without it, but I just ordered 2 bottles, and I'm wondering if it's working for anyone? Please let me know. Thanks.

Dr Oz says they work and he is an authority on nutritional supplements so...
  • Dmarieforcier
    Dmarieforcier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also posted a topic about this and got 0 responses....I have been using it and honestly I dont see any changes. I dont get any more improved energy from it and I dont really think it suppresses my appetite. I was wondering what luck other people were having if any. I also wonder if it has to do with the brand name. It will be nice to see other responses.
  • 7594bliz
    Options
    I've used the Green Coffee Bean Extract for the past month and lost 11 lbs. I've tried everything in the book. I'm currently out of it, and need to find more. It goes fast! The health food stores can't keep it. I don't see that it gives me anymore energy, but it does suppress my appetite without the caffeine headache. I'm also taking the Raspberry Keotone supplement with it so it's hard to tell which one or if the combination is doing the trick.