Maintenance

Options
Pamy
Pamy Posts: 148 Member
Once you have reached your goal weight how many calories do you need to take to maintain your new weight? Without putting it all back on!

Pamela

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pamy
    Options
    Once you have reached your goal weight how many calories do you need to take to maintain your new weight? Without putting it all back on!

Pamela

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJneuro
    AJneuro Posts: 33
    Options
    in your goals, just change how many lbs you want to lose per week to "maintain wieght" and it should calculate it for you!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    It depends on your height & how active you are.
    I'm at 1800 calories right now to maintain and that's without my exercise calories.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm at 1700 (with exc.)

Kim
  • Pamy
    Options
    Thanks to all that gave there advice, its a great help. I love this site you are all so friendly and helpfull.

Pamela xxx

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    You are very welcome Pamy:bigsmile:

It was a bit difficult for me at first b/c I felt guilty consuming all the extra calories but, you get the hang of it.

• Xtracrispy69
    Options
    It recommends 2300 for me, considering I work out nearly everyday I keep it at 1700 to reduce body fat and keep improving
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    It recommends 2300 for me, considering I work out nearly everyday I keep it at 1700 to reduce body fat and keep improving
    Yowza!
    That number scares me! :sick:
    I get close to it though.. 2200.