5'2 134 lb woman looking for motivational buddies

Options

Replies

• dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Am 5'1" and currently 129.5 - started at 136, looking to get down to 110 with some muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    5.3 140 lbs trying to loose 15 lbs. add me if you like
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'3 and started at 148. Now I'm at 131 and what to get down to maybe another 10. need all the support I can get and will give some in return :)
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties! I'm 5 feet and half an inch (y'all know that half inch is super important!). Feel free to add me, I love having active friends to give/receive encouragement to/from. Good luck with your goals!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'2" and I am a little over 140 right now..... I was 170 at one point. I work out hard and lift heavy, so even though I am 140 I am actually a size 4/6...

I would love to be friends! And if you work out and lift heavy.... anyone else can friend request me too!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am the same exact height and weight as you! I originally set my goal weight at 130, but I have been sitting at 134 for a while now. I am actually pretty comfortable here, but do want to get my body fat percentage down. Not overly concerned with the scale at this point! You can add me if you'd like! I am on here every day!
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    5'4 and weigh 134.......so close to my goal...don't think I'll ever get there......

of course you'll get there......come on go go go
  • pepeleo
    pepeleo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 135 lb. I am needing to get myself into shape and improve my health. Please feel free to add me.:smile:
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'0" and 149 - looking to get down to 125. I just joined MFP but I'd love to be motivational buddies if you're interested. Feel free to add me!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I work out about 3-4 days a week. I'm 159cms, which I think is 5'2
  • pattydowell
    pattydowell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There is many different exercises that you can do to help you through your program. Cleaning house is a great one. I have a part time house cleaning job which is heavy so I burn 1,200 calories by doing that cleaning. Also, I joined Curves this week and that is a GREAT exercise program that works all parts of the body. Good Luck in your journey..
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 133lbs, goal is 115, but I think I'd be happy with 120-125. Great having friends with similar goals - feel free to add me :)
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my heaviest weight was 148, but I floated around 130-135 when I first joined MFP. I'm now down to 119 and I'm looking to lose the last 4 stubborn pounds! Feel free to add me!!
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheena & welcome! I'm almost 5'1" and working on my last 10 lbs. Adding you cuz you're a fellow shortie & mom and I LOVE kickboxing.
  • katejaramillo
    katejaramillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    add me if you like! 5'2" and 123 from 160.
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' started at 137 after having my baby and am down to 115.5 now :) I started walking, then jogging, then running (racing my second 1/2 marathon on Sunday) and I cut out processed foods. I increased my veggie intake and my calorie goal is around 1300/day. Hope this helps!
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Hi there! Love all the fellow shorties :) I'm 5'3" and also in need of some buddies. I've been on MFP for a while but only this past week started using the message board and adding friends. I realized I needed to do more if I am ever going to reach my goal weight!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday!
  • Sarahmarie51285
    Options
    I did kickboxing videos in High school to loose some weight, and they worked awesome. It is a fun work out and certainly not for the weak! You can add me if you'd like!
  • Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'2'' and started at 150.8. I'm not at 127 and looking to get to 120. We can motivate each other!
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 134. I want to lose 5 - 10 more. Would love to have more friends with similar goals! Add me if you'd like. :)