just a word now and then....

Options
Approaching the big 50 soon, large ALL my life but generally healthy, but don't want to go through the rest of my life tired and uncomfortable. Have a handful of dedicated MFP friends, but could use a couple more that will check in and say how their doing once in a while to help me prove to myself it can be done, and give me a good word when I do manage to lose a little going along. Thanks!

Replies

• Frannie1927
    Options
    Hi Joe,
    You can add me. I am new here and could use a word of support now and then too.!
  • JoeGa
    JoeGa Posts: 25
    Options
    thanks Frannie
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe, you can add me also. I just turned 52 and decided the beginning of this year I needed to work on "me" and that's what I have been doing with the help of MFP. My friends on here are so supportive and have really helped me. You Got this!!!!
  • jaymeh2o
    Options
    You can add me too!
    I'm new and I would love to have you help me stay motivated. And hopefully I can help motivate you!

Jayme
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm on the younger size, but I love going to my friends and checking up on them once in a while. Feel free to add me if you please.
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    He's an awesome friend! Super supportive and committed!
  • sheilahtn
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I am 49 and understand where you are coming from. I need to lose about 30 pounds to be healthy.
  • torourke69
    Options
    You're welcome to add me mate. I dont say too much but if with a few more friends I might be more active.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Add me - I log pretty consistantly and could use the kick up the a** once in a while too!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe, I am pushing closer to 50 myself and have also been large most of my life. My goal was get my weight down before my 50th hits and I am well on my way to making that goal. Feel free to add me
  • Heatherwood62
    Options
    You can add me.... I am in your age range and am doing this for
    health reasons. Have to keep BP down. I am getting more energy
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    Hi Joe,
    You can add me too. I log daily and am always open to more MFP buddies. :)