Replies

• pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! You look fantastic! LOVE the belt buckle!!!! :drinker:

I agree!!! AWESOMENESS! Great work on your epic journey! LEVEL UP!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    whoooohoooo you did it.:drinker:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job buddy!! Keep rocking the Healthy life
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've lost 88 too! :drinker:
    I moved to maintenance slowly by changing it to half a lb per week for a few weeks, then 0 lbs. I've been maintaining for a couple of months and things are going well. :smile: Good luck!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Most importantly, it's fantastic that you made a full recovery from the cancer. Congratulations on taking such great steps to improve your health. You should be extremely proud of yourself :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! Congrats on beating the cancer and getting healthy!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    80 lbs lost and still a big nerd! I mean that in the best possible way. So awesome. Good luck on your move.
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job! On a side note, your hair is awesome :glasses:

I second that!
  • michifitness
    michifitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both, beating cancer and the weight loss. Very impressive. You should feel very proud of all that weight loss. The placement of your necklace in the shirtless images says it all. Rock on.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Glad I'm being as inspiring as those before me were to me :D. I got my buckle and belt from eBay, but seperately, lol. I grew the hair myself :).
  • retrosandy1
    Options
    yay !!! You should be super proud of yourself !!! What a great journey ! Thanks for the Motivation !! :happy:

WTG !!!!!

SANDY
  • robinplus2
    robinplus2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You look great and I know you feel great as well. :) Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!