Kelloggs Krave cereal

Options
13»

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I just tried this cereal- it has chocolate(!) in the middle.Only 120 cal and 3.5 g fat for 3/4 cup serving.It gets rid of sweets cravings! happy day:)

Try not to eat cereal because that will make your cravings more frequent. It may stop them in the moment but believe me in the long run you'll regret having that chocolate cereal.

^^^ this, the second ingredient is sugar...its just going to spike your sugar cravings over and over

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Mix it with Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs and thank MFP legend and all-around nice guy Ed Davenport for the idea. I just bought a box of each last night to try it, and it's quite amazing.
    [/quote]
    Trying this!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm getting this cereal my next food shopping trip.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've managed to lose some weight while eating a 5 cup bowl of cereal 4 nights a week AND a pint of ice cream every night. Don't let the food nazi's scare you away from cereal.

:flowerforyou:

Food nazis really do suck. :explode:

:laugh:

oh noes....not sugar....:devil:
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    9g of sugar. Oh, the humanity.

I know ... how dare it!! The shame .....
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I just tried this cereal- it has chocolate(!) in the middle.Only 120 cal and 3.5 g fat for 3/4 cup serving.It gets rid of sweets cravings! happy day:)

Try not to eat cereal because that will make your cravings more frequent. It may stop them in the moment but believe me in the long run you'll regret having that chocolate cereal.

Okay, I'm waiting....nope haven't regretted it yet :bigsmile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Okay, I'm waiting....nope haven't regretted it yet :bigsmile:

How long do we have to wait? I can be so impatient sometimes, especially if the run is TOO long! :laugh:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Still waiting......

I guess I'll just munch on these Krave Cereals in the meantime....
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I've managed to lose some weight while eating a 5 cup bowl of cereal 4 nights a week AND a pint of ice cream every night. Don't let the food nazi's scare you away from cereal.

:flowerforyou:

Food nazis really do suck. :explode:

:laugh:

oh noes....not sugar....:devil:

hahaha.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about the cereal, never tried it though. I like things that I can mix with my greek yogurt (yeah the Dannon or Chobani kind, I said it!), so like Kashi is good for that and tastes great. Oh, but I love Life cereal too!

Honestly though, if some people are complaining about sugar, I sure as heck hope you're on a clean eating diet because most people on this site, eat normally and worry more about staying under/within calories than how much sugar they consume. Just my two cents.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I LOVE Krave cereal.

That is all.