whats your dream outfit ???

Options

Replies

• MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    border shorts, no shirt AND 2 Chaaaainnnzzz!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    199718_10150467974125107_3158972_n.jpg

Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to look like this!!!

Even she doesnt look like that haha
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    One of those man thongs with the elephant trunk in the front.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pencil skirt
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OMG gurl!!!! I need to think about this one!!!!!!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Kinda like what you said. A pair of skinny jeans, cowgirl boots or riding boots, a tank top tucked in and a wide leather belt with a nice white button down left loose.
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Do you mean in public or private :wink:

Seriously really bright, tight attractive workout clothes, getting tired of hiding in dark colours.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    It changes with the seasons. This fall it was this hot red dress (the picture does not do it justice). DH said he enjoyed all the quiet comments he heard from the men at the party. ;)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Leather cat suit. Meeeeooww. Or a miniskirt with some hot heels and form fitting bright colored top that has the boobies looking great...yeah...that'll do.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    jeans that fit, a nice fitting top (prolly white) and some bad *kitten* boots. Or a bikini, never really been able to wear one even when I was young
  • aubreydarko
    Options
    Leggings with a long shirt and stiletto heels! Or anything summer themed like short shorts, a summer maxi dress or a bikini on the beach
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    One of those man thongs with the elephant trunk in the front.
    Mankini! The sexiest guy alive wouldn't even look good in one of those.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I want to dress like the punk bands did back in the 90's.... you know polo shirt khakis shorts or pants with some vans shoes.... maybe what mark and tom wore in the music video DAmmit, by blink 182....

i liked that fashion back then.... it scares me seeing guys wear skinny jeans..i saw one today....
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm not greedy. After the abuse (and children born) my body has had to put up with, I just want to feel OK in a one-piece swim suit and go swimming the next time we're in a hotel. I just don't want anything to fold and crease and overhang. Solid. Solid is what I"m aiming for. In clothes. I don't think "looking good naked" is possible at this point.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    BEBE'S! ANYTHING FROM THERE! :wink:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie. Not only wear it, but look damn good in it! One day... :wink:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A nice corset with a dolled up vintage look :happy:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to wear a pencil skirt & heels, but in reality, I'd be happy with being able to shop in a non-plus sized store
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Ripped denim shorts, fishnets, combat boots, and a smaller version of my favorite Rancid tee. I want to look like I could kick your *kitten* :happy:

OH, and a mother-f***king bikini. I don't care what style, I don't care what color. Some studs or rivets would be cool though. I have never in my life worn a bikini, and I'm 27 years old, and it's about time, for crying out loud!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    ironman01.jpg