Hi I'm new today

Options
My name is Molly and very new to this. I have a lot of pounds to lose,but very excited to be here:happy:

Replies

• tnewcom
    Options
    Welcome this is such a great site!
  • 00tgif
    Options
    Hi Molly, I'm Natalie. I just joined today, and am also very new to this.
    I have a few pounds i want to lose, but I basically want to start eating healthily, which i currently do not do well :-(

Good luck Molly xxx
  • joanne90
    Options
    Hi my names joanne and i joined yesterdy, welcome x
  • ljones1390
    Options
    Hi I'm Levette and I just joined today.
  • ljones1390
    Options
    I want to lose some weight, as well as start eating right. So wish my luck and good luck to everyone else...
  • DONNALEE62
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Donna Lee and I joined Yesterday 2-21-2010...I don't eat enough..who would of thought !!!!! Poor choice of what I do eat !!!!! but I am going to give this a shot...
    have a great week
  • andwebejammin
    Options
    Welcome!!! My wife and I have been on the site for right at 5 weeks, and we have both found it to be a real eye opener about just how bad our diets and our habits were. Since we have been on the site, we have been much more conscious about our food choices, portion sizes, and activity level. My wife has lost 5 pounds so far with relatively little effort. In my case though, I have been much more aggressive about my caloric intake and exercise level, since I have diabetes and high blood pressure, and have lost 16 pounds to date (in part by cutting out the massive quantities of alcohol I was consuming). As a result, my HBa1c has come down to 7.0%, and my blood pressure is down to around 116/68 (from 7.8% and 159/120). As most disclaimers read "results may vary", and you get out what you put into the effort to lose. There are days when you miss your food goal, exercise goal, or actually gain back a little of what you lost. When that happens, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and back on the track.
  • mollyd
    Options
    good luck to you have a great week:flowerforyou:
  • mollyd
    Options
    that is kind of our problem is we like our wine a little to much so working on that and of course food intake I think this fitness pal helps so much good luck to you
  • craigeff
    Options
    good luck all.:drinker: