Before & During

Options

Replies

• millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    IMG_20111106_171357.jpg

image.jpg

There, fixed it for you :) you just need to put [ img ] at the beginning and [ /img ] at the end of the link without the spaces.

edit: you might want to resize them though :)

p.s. congrats on the loss :)
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    :) Thanks!! I got it to work. Would you mind deleting them so I can poof them later and not have them up forever lol
  • jc86
    Options
    Is my weight loss not noticeable? No responses how sad :(
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! You are looking great!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Definitely tighter and more toned in the after pic. I think you look great in all of these pics, though!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Is my weight loss not noticeable? No responses how sad :(

That is (in my opinion) the exact figure I would love to have. You look absolutely fantastic. Well done.
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    look awesome!! dont think u need to lose more, just maintain what u have achieved :)
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you look great! what kind of workouts have you been doing?
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look amazing... what exercise are you doing?
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • jc86
    Options
    Yay thank you so much! I did a lot of cardio..1 hour per day. 30 mins usually on the stepmill at a pretty high level then the next 30 mins id do something easier like the bike or walk on the treadmill. i also did full body weight training 3 times a week. i would be at the gym twice in one day sometimes to fit all that in.
  • kevokie
    kevokie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to agree with Jess on this one & say please don't lose anymore.

We all have our idea of what looks great, just make sure you keep yourself healthy sweetie xoxo :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is exactly what I imagine my weight loss to look like, it's very inspiring!
    How much weight did you lose and how long did it take you?
    I think I may be similar in weight/age... I'm 22, started at 140 lm (5'6") and can't decide how much to lose I think anywhere from 15-20lb.
  • janjones818
    Options
    Awesome loss and tone! You look great. Can I ask how tall you are? Trying to figure out what I want my goal weight to be.
  • jc86
    Options
    Thanks! I'm almost 5'6" and I weigh 116 now. I started at around 138-140 lbs. i take my weight first thing in the morning without clothes to get the lowest number haha. I started losing weight on June 1st so its taken a little over 4 months. I think I will probably stop losing now. I do have some excess fat I'd like to get rid of so I'm considering 5 more pounds but I'm not sure yet. Right now I'm not being as strict and just maintaining.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    ooh, datass!

Looking great,and well done on reaching your goal!
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    My suggestion is don't loose anymore weight. You will look unhealthy, but for the unwanted fat. Just tone with weights, but make sure you eat all of your calories and then some to make up for your loss from the weight training so you don't loose more. Intake a little more protein to get the definition.
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Holy cow sister, awesome backside!! All your work is clearly paying off. :)))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!