Veggie chick

Options
HI I am new to this site, it is going well so far I was wondering if there are any other vegetarians out there trying to loose some weight that might have any tasty recipes or wanted to be friends.

Replies

• MsSueBee
    MsSueBee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am not aa vegetarian (yet) but am heading in that direction., after doing tons of recent reading on nutrition There are two message boards you may want to check out -- Happy Herbivores and Eating to Live.

Hope this helps!

Sue B.
  • veggievixen42
    Options
    thank you
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    Hey I'm a vegan! I would love some more vegetarian friends on here! I'll add you!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm vegan, though I'm not trying to lose weight anymore. I'll add you :)
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been vegetarian for 10 years now! Feel free to add me :)
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie tooooo!!!!! also I do 2 vegan days a week....don't ask why, it just seems to happen lol feel free to add, I have a lovely spicy bean patty thing i make which i can give you :)
  • sweetbeckymarie
    Options
    Hi there! I've eaten mainly vegetarian for over a year now and have recently switched over to a strict vegetarian, at times vegan, diet. I almost always cook my own food and love trying new recipes so feel free to add :)
  • Stripycat
    Stripycat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a veggie too, and a long distance runner. I've learned lots in the last year or so. Add me if you like!
  • raisincookie
    Options
    I'm a vegan, not so much trying to lose weight as eat more healthily and develop endurance. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm veggie too and I love veggie food, so anyone add me if you want to swap ideas or recipes. :)