Georgia girl looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking for friends who I can help to encourage on their journey here and who can also help to encourage me. In high school I was very athletic and in shape, but now 6 years later I have quite a few stubborn pounds I just can't seem to get rid of! Today is my 25th birthday and as a goal for myself I hope to be 80 lbs lighter this time next year! Feel free to add me!! Best of luck to you on your journey ahead! I hope to hear from y'all! =)

Replies

• AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't live in Georgia anymore but I used to!! I will be happy to be your friend and supporter!!
  • shy1980
    Options
    Hey

Happy birthday! im in the same boat want to lose about 20 pounds which came on so swiftly lol :)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm a peach dear. :) I'm working to get off 20 stubborn lbs by next summer. My weight seems to really want to stay here, but I really don't want to. Its my plateau weight.

you can do it girl!

happy bday!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! i'm from Florida (very close to the GA line), so feel free to add me :-)
  • karebear26
    karebear26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to help out. I have about 50 more pounds to go before i am at my target. I am in a slump right now and could really use the encouragement as well.
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! =) I would love to have all of you as friends here! Can't wait to talk more soon! (I've gotta tend to my 2-year-old niece for a bit who is most likely going to steal my phone to play games. I will be back later though!) thanks again!