ChaLEAN Extreme - Start now done for Xmas !!

Options

Replies

• dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started October 1st with ChaLean Extreme. I hope to have good results. I only have about 10 lbs to lose; however, being realistic, if the inches come off I am ok with weight where ever it needs to be. I do have a question, why do so many people choose to do a "hybrid" with CLX? Does the program alone not give the results?

You should be fine doing this alone! I would maybe add in some cardio training too. I think a lot of people like doing a hybrid because it keeps them changing things up. I did the program with a hybrid with turbo fire but I honestly think you will get the results without doing it! Lift heavy, eat right and it should workout like it should!!!!

Thanks!!
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started October 1st with ChaLean Extreme. I hope to have good results. I only have about 10 lbs to lose; however, being realistic, if the inches come off I am ok with weight where ever it needs to be. I do have a question, why do so many people choose to do a "hybrid" with CLX? Does the program alone not give the results?

Not sure - I do the weights part of it but am training for a race so I substitute the cardio CD's with my running...Halfway into the Push circuit, and planning on repeating the full program once running season is over - but then include the cardio workouts twice a week instead of running 3-4 times a week with the weight part.....

Thanks for the input. I've seen lots of different workouts with people doing "hybrid". Always made me wonder if the original program isn't enough. I force the time to do my workout. I can't imagine trying to find time to do 2 programs.
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im actually doing that program right now, i like it :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Im doing the CLX/TF hybrid right now (on week 2) it's an awesome program.

I completed CLX last April & I had amazing results
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    How much weight do you all use for the different exercises? I go from 3 lbs (warm up weight) to 10 lbs. I have 12 lb dumbells, but I'm not quite ready for those yet.

I use 3lb, 5lb, 7lbs, 8lb,10lbs, 12lbs, 15lb, 17lbs
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of the second month of my CLX/Insanity hybrid (finished the first round of Insanity in August). I love Chalean--feel free to add me. I love to motivate :)
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I actually did 2 months of the burn phase because I kept missing days. I finally finished a full month of burn and started push last Friday. It's amazing how much more my muscles burn doing the push phase. I alternate it with Turbo Jam for my cardio.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    OK...I'm a Beach Body junky now! I've done TMT which is awesome for beginners I think. I'm currently on my second round of Insanity and I just started CLX last Monday. I do both Insanity AND CLX every morning. I love Chalene because she is fun to workout with. I would do just CLX but I'm a cardio feign and I'm afraid I would get bored without the super sexy Shaun T! Since I've started CLX...my endurance level has sky-rocketed and I can beast through the pushups on both programs now! I really need to invest in the adjustable weights soon because I have to pause and adjust my dumbells almost the entire time...super inconvenient! Good luck to you! I'm sure you will love it ( :
  • COCOblonde
    Options
    I'm doing a JM Body Revolution rotation right now but will join y'all at the end of October ... I'm planning to do a CLX/Tonique hybrid rotation.
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with week three of CLX and lunges don't kill me anymore! Success. :)
  • Leeny01
    Leeny01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can't afford ChaLEAN extreme right now but I want to get it eventually. Please keep us updated on what you think and your results on it!
  • mones0208
    mones0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I also started CX on October 1st. Feel free to add so we can motivate each other. Right now I am using 6lb, 8lb and 10 lb. Is that considered too light? I can see some of you are lifting way more than me.
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Awesome!! I started ChaLEAN on 9/7. I'm just finishing week 1 of the Push Phase! It's so awesome how much my body has already changed!! I've been a walking infomercial haha! So far I've broken my plateau thanks to the program and their Shakeology. I lost 3 pounds after the first phase and 8.5 total inches from waist, arms, hips, lower belly, and thighs!! I want more friends on here that are doing chaLEAN here! Helps keep me going!
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    this is fantastic !
    you're all such a great motivation :)
  • Alioops831
    Options
    Today is the beginning of my last week on the Burn Phase. I'm excited about Push!
  • Alioops831
    Options
    You know the one that kills me the most? The "bowling" stance while rowing with one arm. My arm doesn't hurt, but my leg is on FIRE during that exercise.
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day on the Push phase, next week I go into the lean phase and I am super excited!
  • Alioops831
    Options
    Today is my last day of Burn. I'm gonna take my time and try to go heavy. Push starts tomorrow!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love the program. Starting my first week of Lean on Monday
  • FitAddictAmanda
    Options
    I'm on Burn week 3 and am loving it! I have completed TurboFire and will probably do Jenelle Summer's hybrid after this or the new Les Mills Combat program. Looks awesome! But anyway, feel free to add me and OP I will add you!