Understand this will happen :)

Options
A message for those wanting huge body transformations and lifestyle changes: Remember that this journey is something you will start alone......if you are hell fire bent on success know that the person to your left and to your right will fail.............You have to accept this and keep moving forward........You are all the support system that you need because you hold all the cards.........if you don't go workout its nobody's fault but your own that you didn't pull your big *kitten* off the couch and get it done!!!! In this journey there is no room for excuses......If you are like me I have spent a great deal of my life making them and regreting them. Its nice that people support what you are doing but know this.........a lot of them will talk **** about you when you walk away...........not because of what you are doing its because of what they are not doing! So that is the alone part............read it and know it WILL happen and when it does rejoice because you will know you are going in the right direction! A lifestyle change............its time to make some tough decisions.........I know there where a lot of people in my life that never made my life any easier..........These are the people that rolled there eyes when I said I can't go here or there because I was on a diet and needed to stay focused or told them I needed to go to the gym..........These are the people that now ask me OMG what are you doing to loss the weight............Inside I just smile knowing even if I told them what I have done to loss this much weight they will never really do anything with that information. A lot of these people I had to cut loose because there lifestyle was not condusive to mine........you will have to make a choice at some point about this..........some more drastic than others.........Knowing that if I have friends with the same goals and lifestyles in mind then my lifestyle change doesn't seem like a change anymore it seems normal. So to sum all this up: Misery loves company................and it is a lonely place at the top!!!!!!!! So find as many people as you can to hang out with you up there!!!!!

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    True story man
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the people to my right and left are still kicking *kitten* with me :drinker:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT post, and every bit of it true. I had to cut loose someone I started with lately, because of excuse after excuse after excuse about why she could not work out, eat right, stress, blah blah blah. But my motivation comes from ME, and I am determined to DO THIS!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I have found that some people (acquaintances not friends) like to see me fail because I suppose it legitimises their inability to make an effort. If I do fail then they feel good about themselves for not even trying. I try not to think any less of people who can't be bothered to improve their health or lifestyle but they do seem to take issue with me doing it - they think I am looking down on them. But I'm doing this for me!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: While this post is very motivational, I find it difficult to read because of a lack of paragraph breaks. Not picking on you, just telling the truth. You may want to break it up more if you want more people to be able to read it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: While this post is very motivational, I find it difficult to read because of a lack of paragraph breaks. Not picking on you, just telling the truth. You may want to break it up more if you want more people to be able to read it.

see how far I read?
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    well said!
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks... really, I needed to hear this.
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ":)