Insignificant misdeed in you'd like to apologize for.

Options
2»

Replies

• andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Mine: I once answered Polo!! to a woman looking for her son Marco in (then) Epcot.

I'm sorry ma'am and I hope you found your son that day.

hahaha
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Mine: I once answered Polo!! to a woman looking for her son Marco in (then) Epcot.

LOL this is great! Sorry I can't help but laugh
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I stole some candy off of a nun's desk because I thought she had given candy to everyone in the class except for me. Once I found out it was candy someone had given her, I seriously felt like crap (candy tasted good though). She did try the whole guilt trip the whole class thing but I knew better to fess up....Still feel a bit bad about that to this day.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry co-worker lady. I didn't mean to tell you I would stab you ( I was just kidding). How was I supposed to know that your ex husband had tried to stab you in real life?
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I would like to apologize to someone in traffic that cut me off, and I flipped them the bird and screamed at them, but then when I passed them I saw it was an old person nervously gripping the wheel and they probably didn't mean to and were just scared to be on the interstate. I have probably done this a lot. So to everyone who made an honest mistake in traffic and then I got p*ssed and gave you the finger...I'm sorry, carry on.

But to all the douches who cut me off on purpose...well, you still suck.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I apologize to the cow I saw on the side of the road today. I watched the south park episode where they made fun of the Crocodile hunter saying he tames wild animals by sticking his thumb up their butts and I thought it would work on the cow. Sorry for the traumatic experience I have caused you
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to all my friends, family, and random strangers that have had to put up with me freaking out every time there's a cockroach that crosses my path. I'm also sorry for the messes that result on your shoes because I make you kill them.
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I once farted in a crowded elevator that was going from the lobby to the 30th floor.

Nah, that was pure awesome...I'm not sorry about that.

Hahah! It's so perfect because they have NO WHERE to go. I do that on the subway sometimes. It's amusing.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options

LOL this is great! Sorry I can't help but laugh

Ok, now I'm sorry I said this! ....

ok not really..
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I once was hanging up with my (then) soon to be ex-husband and I guess, because it was habit, I said "ok, I love you, bye!" Quickly retracted that statement and apologized, but felt really bad, because I was the one who asked for the divorce and he still had feelings... So, yea, I'm sorry for that!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I appologize to the woman today who came in to audit some of the trucks we have on our lot. I was rather busy with my morning meeting and she had been waiting out in our back lot for quite some time, after realizing she was still out back (because I forgot about her) I ran out there to help her. When I arrived I offered my appologies for being late.

"Sorry about your wait ma'am"

Her reply was not so nice....

"EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I demand to speak to your boss at once!!! How dare you leave me out here to sit for an hour and more, then come out here and insult my weight, that is unprofessional and uncalled for!!!!"

in shock, mumbling and fumbling my words I managed to spit out a reply "No no no no no ma'am I meant sorry about your wait as in the time it took me to get here not for physical condition"

Needless to say she wasn't buying my appology and the time she spent on the audit was awkward and uncomfortable...

To the angry auditor (who really was kinda big, but i'm not that big of an *kitten* to call her out on it lol) I appologize for making a statement that made you think I was callin you a fatty :(
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Moments after me and my wife said "I do" at the alter, all of the bridesmaids joined us and lined up closely next to us to take a photo.

Naturally I put my arm behind my wife for the photo but me being the jokester I am tried to grab her *kitten* right as the photo was being taken to get a reaction. Little did I know that we were so scrunched together that I had groped my sister in laws *kitten*. The funny thing is that she didnt even react or say anything until I later akwardly apologized for it.

My wife still wont let me forget that one....
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry co-worker lady. I didn't mean to tell you I would stab you ( I was just kidding). How was I supposed to know that your ex husband had tried to stab you in real life?

^^I laughed so hard reading this. I think I'm going to hell. :bigsmile:
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I appologize to the woman today who came in to audit some of the trucks we have on our lot. I was rather busy with my morning meeting and she had been waiting out in our back lot for quite some time, after realizing she was still out back (because I forgot about her) I ran out there to help her. When I arrived I offered my appologies for being late.

"EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I demand to speak to your boss at once!!! How dare you leave me out here to sit for an hour and more, then come out here and insult my weight, that is unprofessional and uncalled for!!!!"

in shock, mumbling and fumbling my words I managed to spit out a reply "No no no no no ma'am I meant sorry about your wait as in the time it took me to get here not for physical condition"

Needless to say she wasn't buying my appology and the time she spent on the audit was awkward and uncomfortable...

To the angry auditor (who really was kinda big, but i'm not that big of an *kitten* to call her out on it lol) I appologize for making a statement that made you think I was callin you a fatty :(

I have to say, this sounds like a huge (haha) overreaction. Unless you somehow put your vocal emphasis on the word "wait", there is no reason for her to assume you're being a jerk.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options

I have to say, this sounds like a huge (haha) overreaction. Unless you somehow put your vocal emphasis on the word "wait", there is no reason for her to assume you're being a jerk.

I kinda assumed she had been made fun as a child or had some self esteem issues because she flat out emo raged on me for it and I didn't do anything but try and appologize for being late and for flat out forgetting she was there lol
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

So how are YOU doing? Love your ink...:love:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

So how are YOU doing? Love your ink...:love:

I'm feeling a little tensed...backed up. Haha...thank you :)
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I was giving an exam to a paralyzed boy in a wheelchair. He had on really cool Nikes and I asked him if they were comfortable. He replied, "I think they are".
  • catapultlaunch
    Options
    Years ago I had a coworker that would complain incessantly about a Vietnamese woman at her gym who would go into the locker room whirl pool completely naked. She was really upset that the woman would not adhere to the strict hygiene rules of wearing a bathing suit -- no nakie in the whirl pool! Her only dilema was that she couldn't communicate with this lady, much to her failed attempts -- she did not know how to speak the Vietnamese language. She so desperately wated to be able to tell her, "Put your bathing suit on!" On-and-on every day about this lady. One of our pharmacists at the time knew the foreign language, so I asked her to please teach our coworker how to say, "Please put your bathing suit on!" in Vietnamese. Come to find out, unbeknownst to me at the time, no one really liked this coworker. And as a result, they taught her how to say, "Let's get it on!" in lieu of "Put your bathing suit on!" I feel really bad because I was trying to help her and it only made things worse. I'm sorry, I was only trying to help.