Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    oh snap, Cherly just got Real Real on us
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    haha funny answer! The comic is very different then the show! But I am liking the show choices, having Shane around longer then like 2 episodes, and the suspense with Sophie disappearing! I hope to be as bad *kitten* as Daryl one day!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Michonne.
  • tmwk51
    tmwk51 Posts: 9
    Options
    Some days I am so hungry I could eat me a small child.
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    I frickin' love The Walking Dead! Can't wait till Sunday!

I've nothing else to add, lol.
  • tmwk51
    Options
    I do not get amc anymore I do not know what I will do.
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love walking dead the only problem is that the Green Bay Packers play Sunday night the same time as Walking Dead this week!!!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Down load it and watch it. Its what we do!...then wait for the season box set to come out and buy it...and watch it over and over again...(this is what my son does)

Id be Carl, :D
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My fitness program is definitely like Glenn... Always worrying about everyone else before taking care of myself.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    My fitness plan was like Lori

I act like I'm in charge and know what I'm doing, but you never really see me do anything.

I've got off my *kitten* this week though, so now I'm more like Darryl. I don't have a cool explanation why, he's just awesome and has a crossbow.

IS IT SUNDAY YET?! Waiting for this dang premier has been the longest 6 months ever.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Down load it and watch it. Its what we do!...then wait for the season box set to come out and buy it...and watch it over and over again...(this is what my son does)

Id be Carl, :D

Project Free TV. Google it and you won't regret it. Side effects include easily losing track of time and watching TV shows for DAYS.
  • tmwk51
    Options
    where do I down load it from? Oh I see Thank you