jillian michaels 30 day shred

Options
wondering whos done it and if u have before and after pics... i just bought it gonna do my day one ina little while

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i only completed the first 2 levels,..and got to day 2 of third level ,,,when my back kept going out!,..only lost 3lbs,..but 12 1/2 inches,and one pant size,my arms look great,belly flat!!,..it's a good wrk out!,....i just put her on mute ,she's a little much at times!~ best wishes!
  • TJB1012
    TJB1012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thank you for replying ! I am so excited about this workout.. november 8 is my birthday so i am hoping to be lookin hott ! haha i havent come on this website really but i kept my health up, this workout is forsure the best thing i think ... anyone with pics i would appreciate to see your awsome results ! :')
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Search "Ultimate 30 Day Shred" and you'll see hundreds of results:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/600913-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im on day 3 of 2nd level. A bunch of us started Oct 1st and there is a group that has been made.
    It is my first time doing it and results are great so far. Ive lost almost 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch on my hips.
    I need to check the rest of my measurements.
    My arms are looking good, got some definition whereas before I had none!
    I'm thinking of doing her Ripped in 30 after this.
  • lap012165
    Options
    It's great workout! Just go slow or like Tropical flower said you can hurt your back or for me it was my knee's. Just don't push it to hard when you first start. Still a great workout and I do it every now and then. Good luck!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    hey
    just finished day 10 today (took day 8 off what did great to my body) and lost only 300grams BUT i lost 10cm, what is about 4 inches.
    i am 173cm (5.8) and started 30 day shred at 60.3kg. so i wasnt even that heavy but i have a high bf%.
    i didnt do any sports before but know that i see the numbers i dont think about getting back to being lazy at all !!

oh i forgot to say that im not on anykind of diet, only doing my workout :)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I did Level 3, Day 2 today. It truly is an amazing workout, Jillian is just awesome! She really does encourage to keep pushing and it helps a lot to hear her telling you to "dig deeper" lol. I've seen a 3 lb loss since I started and a couple of inches gone. But my muscle tone is looking great! I've never even seen some of these muscles... ever! Can't see the END result in 8 days :)
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love all her videos and do 30 day shred several times a wk and alternate with killer buns and thighs and her other videos on the other days. I have worked up to doing level one and level two in the same workout and add eliptical for the rest so that I workout about an hour each day. It's really awesome! I quit doing it for most of the summer with vaca and everything and can't believe how fast I gained again...........so here I am............starting over again!!! ;) Good luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chica559
    Options
    Hmmmmm.after reading everyone's feedback, I think I want to try it now! I need new workout routines and this sounds very promising!!!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    You can watch the videos on youtube, you don't have to buy them.
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im on day 19. im at the end of level two ...which i hate. but im looking forward to level 3.

my boyfriend is constantly complementing my butt now haha. i can def. tell a difference in my stomach and arms.

im probably going to add in level 1 and 3 in my daily routines i enjoy the video a lot.