Battling an eating disorder.

Options
Hey guys... I'm not new to MFP... but I opened a new account to start fresh.

I'm 22 years old and losing the battle with an eating disorder. I plan on changing my life, my thoughts and my future.

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    My heart is with you sweetie. Take this all one step at a time, these changes take time and patience. You can do this because you are capable of it and you are worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • khoolette
    Options
    Fresh Starts are great! Take it one day at a time and you'll do great :0)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Baby steps you can do this!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the support. This is breaking me down mentally how food can corrupt my life the way it has. Thanks for reaching out :flowerforyou:
  • Ian8570
    Options
    Just take it day by day. You can do it!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck, Kim. :flowerforyou:
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    Thank you so much... I forgot how much I love this site
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Hi Kim!

I'm an Anorexia lifer. I lived with it through childhood and adolescense and into young adulthood. I'm almost at my 10 year survivor/recovery anneversary!

Everyday can be a stuggle, but everyday can be a victory as well!

Hang in there and feel free to add me or message me anytime!

Holly
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    good luck hon!! take it one day at a time, step by step, You can and will do it!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • kidzpaz
    Options
    Good for you....move forward and don't turn back. I have struggled with it for 30 years, and long for the chance to get free. It's a prison, keeping you locked away in an invisible lonely place. I am considering recovery but don't know where to turn/how to start. Good luck!