Almost there - Before / 10-to-go pics...

Options
I'm getting to where I want to be, and wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the ability to track my food / exercise on here! Not to mention all the great pointers and motivation I've received from all of you directly and indirectly from the boards. Hopefully, these pics will get one person one step closer to their goals! I've got another 6 weeks or so until I get to my goal and go into maintenance (i.e. 400 more cals a day!) mode. Thanks again for all the help!

Before
Then.jpg

So far...
Now.jpg

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    HOTTIE!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well fill us in what have you been doing? P90X? Insanity? Please share..great results!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You've done a great job!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    nice!!!!! :)
  • freedMan
    Options
    grats man! What was your starting weight in your first pic? Your build looks exactly like mine when I started!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Hot! Great job.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Dang!! You look awesome! What have you been doing?
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job!!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    SERIOUS? WoW good job !!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    grats man! What was your starting weight in your first pic? Your build looks exactly like mine when I started!

218 was my max...and that picture was right around there. Wish I would have done body fat testing then to have a clearer picture!!! Keep at it, it's doable!
  • jenners22
    Options
    Can't speak, mouth is on the floor...I mean, good job! :wink:

You do look amazing, but I'll be you feel better than you look! Keep it up, man!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    woo! wooo! That's flippin' hot!! Great!!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Way to go and give yourself a big pat on the back :p
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Dang!! You look awesome! What have you been doing?

Thanks...my workout consists of a 3 day lifting split (Push, Pull, Legs), with reps of 6-10 x 3 sets of 3 exercises per body part. Blend of compound movements and focused movements. Added in 15 minutes of HIIT cardio before and after my strength workouts. On my 3 off days, I did 45-90 minutes of cardio at a lower intensity. Took one day a week off, or if I felt I was overtraining two days off.

Work on eating very "clean" (lots of brown rice, chicken breasts, egg beaters) during the week, and giving myself a 'free day' from Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning...eating whatever I want. (Similar to the old Body for Life concept.) One other thing that helped me immensely was eating the same thing for breakfast every day without fail. (Worked out a 400 cal breakfast with a great blend of carbs and protein that I really enjoyed eating.) Lunches became "fuel breaks" not meals - ate very clean foods - turkey breast, kidney beans, egg whites, brown rice, etc. with an occasional Subway sandwich mixed in. Then my dinners were much more creative and more flexible, but smart.

That's about it...just took a mind change. If I can help ANYBODY out there, please add me and message me, I want to make sure I can help out anybody who wants it.
  • tomtrl
    tomtrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Man, you look incredible! Talk about incentive!!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:
  • lazygalina
    Options
    my husband is VERY IMPRESSED!!! .Please, Please ...need more details about your routine exercise....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!