Guess my weight

Options
I saw a similar post to thing and like the other member the scale is also killing my motivation.

please let me know what you think I weight...i am 5"2

Also I have no idea where my head is in the photo the file cut it off so i attached another photo as well :)

after_zps40265ce1.jpg

Replies

• know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    107lbs.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Am I the only one that thinks this is weird?
  • loztredders
    Options
    115lbs
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Nope
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

very weird...
  • sarah2002
    sarah2002 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'2" 112lbs, similarly shaped, but with smaller boobs lol, so I would guess 115. You look great, btw, so stop letting the scale beat you up! :)
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I would guess around 118-120 Ibs.

Also, I see nothing weird in it at all.
    The op is simply seeing some reassurance, and I find that to be rather human as opposed to weird. We all need/seek reassurance sometimes, if our own minds are not providing it.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options

The op is simply seeing some reassurance, and I find that to be rather human as opposed to weird. We all need/seek reassurance sometimes, if our own minds are not providing it.

^Agreed.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

But from strangers on the net? Think I'd rather ask an honest friend! Oh well we're all different, each to their own and all that....OP you look fine anyway. Not sure what your worried about? Or if you are worried? That's what I mean, I just don't get this thread, don't know what you want to be told? Lol. I certainly don't think you need to lose any fat? Scale weight is totally meaningless in my opinion. No one ever sees it but you. Your body shape is fine and you look a perfectly acceptable weight to me. I don't mean to sound moody but I see so many people on here do caught up on scale numbers and stressing themselves out over it. Sure it's an indicator but it's not the major factor in changing your body I think.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I don't think it is weird at all. I however am sad now because I wish that I looked like you.

Now what would be real fun is if heavier people (like myself!) posted pictures of our current weight and said "Guess how much I weigh?! ..... *sob*"
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

very weird...

How is someone wanting to know what weight they look weird?

I guess 126 lbs.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    R u going to tell us?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    150 +/- 5lbs?
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    sorry I can't...
    this seems a little odd to me.
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great I think. Cute figure for sure. You will not find me doing this though, haha! Nor will you see me ask how old I look OR to "rate" me. I would rather be totally blissfully unaware and just be happy when my clothes fit looser.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    if that you and your 5'2.... 105-110

and yes its kinda an odd post, i've seen odder.
  • sommerskins
    Options
    You look great. But the scale should not be a guide. Recently, I switched to looking at Body Fat and even though the scale says one thing, the BF is where it's at. I would much rather be fit and trim and be 165 lbs.. I recently did a spa day with the girls and some of us were quite shocked at the # we saw. Two of my gf are much thinner than I am, but their BF was only 2% different than mine. So, made me think differently.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The photo doesn't show your legs, so it's hard to make an informed guess.

I'm also confused as to what you are looking for. What will be more reassuring to you - guesses that are higher than your weight (so that you can feel happy that your weight is actually lower) or guesses that are lower than your weight (so that you can be happy you look lighter)?