31/F looking for friends that want to support each other

Options
Hi, I am 31 and female. I have just rededicated to my fitness. I am a Zumba Instructor, nanny and newly wed. I want to lose about 60lbs. I find that my friends list is mainly inactive family and I would love accountability and support from others as well as some that I can provide the same. Add me if you are interested! Zumba lovers are a plus but anyone is welcome :)

Replies

• BellaVita03
    Options
    I gotta get back into working out and need some help as well. add me and ill help u and u can help me :)
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    Hi! Zumba lover right here, girl!! I will add you right now--I log daily and I am always happy to make new friends on this journey! :)
  • Oaeneo
    Oaeneo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Maybe you can explain to me what zumba is. Sounds like something that might kill me.
  • JilianneNicole82
    Options
    I am 30 years old and love Zumba and I always love to meet new people. Feel free to add me or anyone else!!
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Maybe you can explain to me what zumba is. Sounds like something that might kill me.

It is high energy aerobic dance. It is so much fun, I promise! I seriously don't even realize I am jumping around for an hour until it is over. I do feel it after :)
  • lisitabonita
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting fit with you
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a 31-year old female too! Feel free to add me if you want! Good luck to you!
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    I would love nothing more than to help motivate you on your journey to losing 60 pounds. Please, feel free to add me, :-)
  • dcat4563
    dcat4563 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 31 and also LOVE Zumba too!
  • nacobi
    nacobi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have fell in love with Zumba. I do the DVD's at home, too shy do to a class but I am in love. It is certainly helping me to reach my weight loss goals. I have been able to stick to this because I have always loved dancing. Feel free to friend me :)
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request! I've heard a lot of good things about zumba but I'm worried how it will affect my knees
  • lisitabonita
    Options
    Sent a friend request! I've heard a lot of good things about zumba but I'm worried how it will affect my knees

Wearing proper shoes, you should be ok (the flatter the bottom the better). Tell your instructor before class about your knees and she should be able to help you be comfortable. Aqua Zumba is great low impact!
  • saravsally
    Options
    I have no rhythm, but would LOVE to do this during the day, to occupy my natural born dancer 2 year old... .are there youtube videos for Zumba I can try...
  • tmvaness
    Options
    i would love to link up to some new fitness friends on here! i log in everyday! I'm 22 and use my college gym, but that doesn't mean I don't go hard. I have been to Zumba classes, such fun! I do prefer to work out solo though! I would love some more motivation!
  • angel4nature
    angel4nature Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am here for you and for anyone else who wants support and will give support on this long road of weight loss as bumpy and difficult as it may be one day we will all get there with help from each other. Feel free to add me

Hi, I am 31 and female. I have just rededicated to my fitness. I am a Zumba Instructor, nanny and newly wed. I want to lose about 60lbs. I find that my friends list is mainly inactive family and I would love accountability and support from others as well as some that I can provide the same. Add me if you are interested! Zumba lovers are a plus but anyone is welcome :)
  • IcePrincess1984
    IcePrincess1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! All my friends on here except 1 are basically inactive now. So add me too!!! :) (not to horn in on your post)
  • lisitabonita
    Options
    I have no rhythm, but would LOVE to do this during the day, to occupy my natural born dancer 2 year old... .are there youtube videos for Zumba I can try...

Yes! Type Zumba into you tube and some song title that you enjoy and I bet there is a routine on there!
  • ninabeia929
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I try to be faithful in logging daily!!! Want to lose 20lbs!! Love motivation!! Feel free to add me!