HE NOTICED!!!!!!! NSV!!!!!!!!!

Options
So about a week ago when I weighed in it occurred to me that I had lost 30 pounds, which struck me with great surprise. This surprise and pride was quickly murdered when I ran to tell my SO how much I'd lost, he looked me up and down and asked, "From where?" Jerk! (no, I really love him but :grumble: :huh: :grumble: )
Anyways, today why we were playing around he grabbed my love handles (sounds weird to say, but he does it all the time, trying to be cute) and his hands fumbled on my hips for a second before he frowned and said, "There's not enough to hold on to!" He continued to pinch around my hips looking for a place to lach on and tickle me, but the usual available rolls a gone, at one point he even said, "HOLY *kitten*! Is that your hip bone?!?!?!":heart:

Replies

• bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wow! that's an awesome NSV. Congrats :)
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    It makes everything lock into place...when the one you love notices. :) Congrats on the hip bones! :happy:
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ah when your man notices it's so amazing :)
    Congrats!!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    haha, that's awesome! congrats
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Good for you hun. WAY TO GO!
  • fumanskew
    Options
    that's awesome!!! :D it really clicks, then!!

lastnight while i was sitting on my husband giving him a back massage, he said "you're so light!!" which is something i've NEVER heard!!! :D
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!! I am having guys yes guys at work notice!! The young ones as well, you know the young 20's who you only think look at the younger ladies :blushing: I have lost that wonderful 30 pound mark too and I love how everything is feeling and looking. Now for the next 30! Way to go!!!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Sometimes it takes something like that for your significant other to notice. I am with my fiance on a day to day basis and he hasn't said anything. But I know he will.
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's a great NSV!
  • sillyninna
    sillyninna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I'm honestly so happy for you, you should be so so proud of yourself, ovbviously your hard work is paying off!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats, although I would have slapped my fiance if he said what your SO said at the beginning of your post. lol
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    =D Yay!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV. You're doing great!!! :happy:
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!:heart:
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

All mine keep saying is "your boobs are going away." :(

Oh well... they can go with the rest of this fat! ;)
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Hooray!!!
  • beachgirl140
    beachgirl140 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a great reward when the changes are noticed. I look forward to that day!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    congrats! that's awesome! My fiance and I live a little over 2 hours apart so I only get to see him every other week usually. So he tends to notice my changes more since he doesn't see me everyday. Of course, I think anyone who gets to stare at you without clothes on is gonna notice when your rolls and lumps start to smooth out
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    lol awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!