ATHELTIC TEENS??

Options
hey! I'm 5'2" and looking to go from 116 to 100 lbs. any other athletic teens out there? (I'm a swimmer and an actress) or similar users? id love some supportive, understanding friends!

Replies

• lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm a tennis player :) Feel free to add.
  • slenderveg
    Options
    thanks lizz! anyone else?(:
  • km1415
    km1415 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am a former gymnast (sophomore in college now) but i still run or bike every day!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Confused: Yes, I was very athletic when I was 12 - 25, Long distance running, tennis, etc..I was also 5'3 then and weighed about 90 lbs to 102 at max weight.

At my age now, I would NOT want to be that weight again. I am now 5'3, but I am much older.

OP: YOu are also older. No longer 18. Why do you want to be under 100 lbs??
  • slenderveg
    Options
    i am actually i junior in high school, so that weight (given my small frame), would be appropriate (similar to you when you were that age).
    thanks for your concern!
  • kjjbean
    kjjbean Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    18 & in Jr. High?
  • slenderveg
    Options
    yep. i started kindergarten late, but I'm graduating early so i guess you could call me a senior (but technically I'm not until second semester this year)
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Track. Unfortunately, I have a kind of boxy build (asian) so I'm 150 trying to lose about 15 lbs and trying to gain a decent amount of muscle for running and jumping.
  • runninggirl13
    Options
    i'm a xc runner(: trying to get back down to 105-110lbs