Chicks that kick *kitten*!

Options
13»

Replies

• Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anita Blake from the Laurell K. Hamilton series. Also, Ronda Rousey (MMA fighter).
  • ChefSalami
    Options
    Babydoll (Emily Browning) from Sucker Punch
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I love Gemma, she kicks *kitten*!!!!

2vihu21.jpg

I hope she gets killed off this season. Hahaha

Agree with Xena and Gina Carano.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ME, MYSELF, and I!! Yes, I kick *kitten*!! i kick *kitten* every damn day! That is, kicking my *kitten* into shape every damn day!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l8gmjpJIbP1qc59p4o1_400.jpg
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Milla Jovovich (sp) Resident Evil Series

Angelina Jolie - In all action movies (Tomb Raider, Salt, Tourist, Mr and Mrs Smith, Wanted, etc)

Kate Beckensale (sp) Underworld Series

Omg... the three of those...

Top 3 sexiest in hollywood -
  • catapultlaunch
    Options
    Not sure who she is but the woman in the movie Predator vs Alien... at the end of the movie when the Predator leader sees the mark of an alien killer etched into her face by another Predator symbolizing she's a bad azz alien killer warrior -- she thinks the leader is going to kill her but he hands her a weapon, nods in approval, and they all turn on their heel and take off in their spaceship leaving her the only one to have made it through alive. Not Sigourney Weaver, but that other woman. She's to kick azz tough!!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Picture didn't work, but milla jovovich
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Not sure who she is but the woman in the movie Predator vs Alien... at the end of the movie when the Predator leader sees the mark of an alien killer etched into her face by another Predator symbolizing she's a bad azz alien killer warrior -- she thinks the leader is going to kill her but he hands her a weapon, nods in approval, and they all turn on their heel and take off in their spaceship leaving her the only one to have made it through alive. Not Sigourney Weaver, but that other woman. She's to kick azz tough!!

Sanaa Lathan
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    At least half the chicks on my FL. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to post their pics here.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Geena Davis in Long Kiss Goodnight
    GeenaDavis_zps6e2f91d3.jpg

Oh, Hell yeah...forgot about her!
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    <
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Morrison - she plays Emma Swan in Once Upon a Time. My favorite new show, my favorite new kick-*kitten* heroine!