Day 3, could do with some fitness pals please...

Options
I have managed to keep to my limit for 2.5 days so far, but I know the weekend will be tough. Would love to add some friends to keep me motivated to get to my goal.

Anyone out there I can add please???

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey hey,

It's only the weekend, not the end of the world. A lot of people tend to relax their diets for weekend, I'm not one of them but some find it beneficial to have a mini break/cheat day.

If you wish to be added then here I am
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    It's ok. Don't fret about it too much. It's only 2 days.

If you need a friend, feel free to use me.:happy:
  • traceycostella
    Options
    Feel free to add me - i always relax my diet at the weekend - if i didnt id think id crack during the week aswell - always try to stay on track monday through to friday though :) x
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • Igneous
    Igneous Posts: 12
    Options
    :wink:
    add me, hopefully we can keep each other motivated.
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard & feel free to add I'm always about !!
    :bigsmile:
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Add me! I like to relax my diet a bit on weekends, if only for dinner. I try to keep to the plan and eat less for breakfast and lunch to lighten the calorie load for the day. Good luck!
  • SDsd
    SDsd Posts: 6
    Options
    You can add me too. I know how you feel about weekends, especially when you've only just started your diet.
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! You have definitely come to the right place and there are plenty of people to help you along the way. Weekends are tough for a lot of people but I suggest logging into MFP on the weekends, busy yourself with the boards and track EVERYTHING, even if you go over. That is super important so if you are having trouble later on you can look back and see where your pitfall might be and make a change. Take it one day at a time, eventually it won't seem like a chore more than something you look forward to doing!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Add.
    Offer open to all in this blog as well.
    Fairly new myself.

Jim
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm the same at weekends.. If I'm not working then ill usually set my goal to maintenance & with some added exercise calories you'll have plenty to play with. If I'm out with friends though I don't bother logging as I wanna enjoy myself & not let this control my life!!.. 1 day off won't hurt
  • EvieCat78
    EvieCat78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've only been at this for two weeks, but I'm starting to lose my enthusiasm a bit too.
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    Feel free to add me, there's nothing wrong with having a little more encouragement, :-) Weekends are kinda rough but you can do it!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun
    Feel free to add me, I'm Stacey, 27 years old and in need of encouragement too :)
    Stacey xx
  • lauracljc
    Options
    add me
  • dogpeeps
    dogpeeps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I could use the mutual encouragement/accountability. ;)
  • rachelnelson76
    rachelnelson76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    You can add me if ya like.
  • Marthalw
    Options
    Hi all I.m also new to the sight . And I also have trouble sticking to my diet on the weekeneds. you can add me.:smile:
  • crazywelshy
    Options
    I have managed to keep to my limit for 2.5 days so far, but I know the weekend will be tough. Would love to add some friends to keep me motivated to get to my goal.

Anyone out there I can add please???

you can add me x