Needing support and accountability!

Options
Hey! I'm 21 and 10kg/20 Pounds over weight! It might not seem like much but it affects all aspects of my life.
I'm looking for people to support me as I would then, inspire me and inspire them! I want muscles strength and a generally fit body!
New to the blogging world but excited about this journey, now just need people to follow/follow me :)

Replies

• ReeRun77
    Options
    Well welcome to the Blogging world, :-D I would love to be friends with you. It doesn't matter if your 20 pounds or 1 pound overweight; if your not happy with your body, I will help encourage and support you to get to the weight you desire to be at! :-) Feel free to add me, :-)
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    first of all let me welcome you to our siteand I say our's because its made up of people who want to change and get healthy and we all support and yes motivate others I have now been here for a while and the help and support I got was amazing and not I do the same for others and on your way you will make new friends along the way so have fun even at times when you feel like giving up but dont do that you will do it