Not to brag or anything

Options
I am so friggin happy and thankful for timewarner cable, they have this station called excercise tv on demand, that means I can watch it and do the workouts whenever I want and there are so many workouts on this station, I have everything from yogalaties to carmen electras striptease!!!!!!! :happy: This is going to be a great summer, I will do at least two of the different workouts each day!!!!

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am so friggin happy and thankful for timewarner cable, they have this station called excercise tv on demand, that means I can watch it and do the workouts whenever I want and there are so many workouts on this station, I have everything from yogalaties to carmen electras striptease!!!!!!! :happy: This is going to be a great summer, I will do at least two of the different workouts each day!!!!
  • KBagwell
    KBagwell Posts: 78
    Options
    I just checked Comcast (I never thought about checking for an exercise on demand) and they have tons on it too!! I'm soooo excited now!! I think I'll be doing atleast 2 a day too!

Good luck!
  • priyawiya
    priyawiya Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the info.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    OMG! We have that too! I hadn't even THOUGHT to look there. Thank you so much!
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your welcome, I am super excited, I have been having some issues lately and the only thing that works for me is Yoga. It's so funny I go to the doctor they don't know what's wrong with me, they prescribe pain meds( which I rarely use I don't want my body to be dependent) and Yoga is what works. I get the most relief from doing yoga, and it helps me sleep at night:wink:

I'm excited for you guys as well and I hope you enjoy a variety of new workouts!!!:flowerforyou: :wink: