Foods that everyone loves, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Cantaloupe. *gag*

Also, wine. *headache and gag*
  • JLand918
    JLand918 Posts: 156
    Options
    Sushi! I've even had it with raw fish and it wasn't the raw fish that bothers me, it's the nori. That stuff tastes like swamp. Ugh!!!

Browneyegirl we are now mortal enemies hahaha Sushi is the best ever!
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This. SO THIS. All it takes is the teensiest of bits to ruin a whole meal.

Agreed! I'm not so bad with it now - I can eat it if it's chopped very finely and well cooked into meats, etc, but as a kid, there's no way I could eat it. Really weird, almost off-watery taste - bleurgh...
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    I feel like a human anomaly.
    I have hatred the smell, taste, and even the sound of bacon cooking since I was a child.

Me too, haven't eaten meat for 20 years but even before then I couldn't stand bacon
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ARGH CILANTRO. IT TASTES LIKE DAWN DISH SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Yes!!! I actually read an article that people can taste cilantro one of two ways. It either tastes fresh and light or like soap. It's actually more rare for people to taste it like soap. It has something to do with what enzymes your body has or something like that. All I know is my mom and I taste soap, my dad and brother love the stuff.

Oh and I absolutely hate KETCHUP with a raw fiery passion.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options

This. SO THIS. All it takes is the teensiest of bits to ruin a whole meal.

Ill ask for foods without it, and the other veggies that they chop up touch the same chopping board and i can taste it, i dont even wanna eat it.
  • seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I agree about cilantro!! The first time I ever had it was in a restaurant and I thought they had dripped soap in my dish of food!! :laugh:
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Red meat, steaks in particular (dont even like looking at them), fish (except tuna if its mixed with mayo or pesto or something) and brussel sprouts...
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Meatloaf.

Everyone likes meatloaf, right?
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    rice krispy treats

SHUN!
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Rice pudding. Milk and sugar and rice = yakville.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    I feel like a human anomaly.
    I have hatred the smell, taste, and even the sound of bacon cooking since I was a child.

Agreed! Hate bacon! Turkey bacon is okay on occasion, but there's no need to put bacon on everything.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Yes!!! I actually read an article that people can taste cilantro one of two ways. It either tastes fresh and light or like soap. It's actually more rare for people to taste it like soap. It has something to do with what enzymes your body has or something like that. All I know is my mom and I taste soap, my dad and brother love the stuff.

Interesting. I've always thought that swiss cheese tastes like soap, too. I :heart: every other kind of cheese, though. Well, except cream cheese, as mentioned above.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Mayo is nasty.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    We should make an anti cilantro group. LOL
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Interesting. I've always thought that swiss cheese tastes like soap, too. I :heart: every other kind of cheese, though. Well, except cream cheese, as mentioned above.

Ugh Cilantro is nasty!!!! I have a friend who eats it raw... yuck! Even the smell of it freshly cut is nauseating.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Sushi! *Barf* And pretty much all seafood..lobster and shrimp remind me of roaches. *Shudders*
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf.

Everyone likes meatloaf, right?

I hate meatloaf. HATE IT.
  • andreicmello
    Options
    Bananas. They are the devil.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options