Last 10lbs Group - March Challenges

Options

Replies

• ellipse22
    Options
    Dang TOM!!!! :grumble: I took a sneaky peak at the scale this morning (because I am a glutton for punishment) and it says I am up 4.2 lbs!!!!! Frightening. :noway: I know it will all go away, I just hope it is gone by Thurs on my weigh in or else I might have to skip it this week. :ohwell:

Me too!!!! I was up 1lb on the scale this morning....here's hoping Thursday is kind to us!!
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Didn't post my weigh-in on Friday, but I was the same as the week before--162. But this morning I was 160.4, so I'll take it. Yeah, I know...weighing more than once a week. I like to keep track, though, to see how my body reacts to more sodium/less sodium, more water intake, exercise, etc. It helps me understand what works for me. It is really feeling like a Monday for me...no motivation whatsoever to work out. I know I'll feel better when I do, but just knowing that I'll have to wait until tonight when the kids are in the bed is already making me dread it...:yawn:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I was down about 3/4 of a lb. I am at 129.6! AND I got back into my size 6 jeans a week or so ago!!! YAy! We'll see what happens when TOM arrives.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's 3:00 and I'm over my water intake goal by 16oz! WOOT!! :bigsmile:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Awesome everyone!!

4 glasses of water right now...still lots of time though...speaking of which...I'm going to go & fill up the waterbottle now.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Just glanced thru posts and realized I am so lacking water....AGAIN---going to chug 16 oz!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    On my 6th glass today! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Got 8 oz down - will work on it during and after strength class too...have to go pick up kiddo from baseball try-outs.
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I only got 6 glasses in yesterday! I have a hard time focusing when my schedule keeps changing. I will be back to work 7-3 tomorrow after work 11am-7pm for the last week and a bit.

Today will be better! I'm going to use my BIG waterbottle starting today!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-my water intake is great! I have had about 10 glasses everyday if not more. My weigh-in day is today!
    Well...same as last week! Goal for next week is 1.5 pounds. I burnt my toast at work today-so there is 80 calories less already:)
  • chrissyh
    Options
    got 5 glasses of water in yesterday-7 if I count crystal light.

I need to keep water in front of me too-on my way to fill it up!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Okay-my water intake is great! I have had about 10 glasses everyday if not more. My weigh-in day is today!
    Well...same as last week! Goal for next week is 1.5 pounds. I burnt my toast at work today-so there is 80 calories less already:)

You burnt you toast.........too funny!

I skipped breakfast this morning because I was busy....gotta get back on that wagon!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I cheated and had pumpkin pie 4 times since last Friday. Although they were small pieces, I couldn't resist. My 2 1/2 yr old filled her potty chart and asked if her surprise could be pie! I thought, Hey, it's cheaper to buy a whole pie than to go pie one piece. Next time I'm just going to buy her one piece of pie! Pumpkin pie is my favorite thing in the world (besides french fries and choc chip cookies).

Luckily my weight hasn't gone up and I ran about 7 miles over the weekend! BUT still.... it's full of sugar!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi all, can I join?? I'm 5'8" and 146 and am hoping to be about 135 by the end of March because I'm going to Miami. So far, I lost 10lbs, and I need to lose this extra 10. For right now, I exercise pretty much daily and have been using Jilliam Michaels 30 day cut book, which is kicking my butt. I also, in between, am running and am not eating sugar or carbs.
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Has anyone heard of this "Insanity" dvd? I have yet to sign up at the gym and was going to look into the video for now...any thoughts?
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Hi all, can I join?? I'm 5'8" and 146 and am hoping to be about 135 by the end of March because I'm going to Miami. So far, I lost 10lbs, and I need to lose this extra 10. For right now, I exercise pretty much daily and have been using Jilliam Michaels 30 day cut book, which is kicking my butt. I also, in between, am running and am not eating sugar or carbs.

Hi & Welcome!! :happy:

What is your weigh in day?
  • gym_rat
    Options
    Has anyone heard of this "Insanity" dvd? I have yet to sign up at the gym and was going to look into the video for now...any thoughts?

I ordered it and just started it yesterday! It was just a fit test but I really liked it. It kicked my *kitten*! I'm going to use it a few times a week as I continue to train for this marathon. I hear it is great for endurance running.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Isn't Insanity one of the Beachbody series...is it one DVD or a series?
  • gym_rat
    Options
    Isn't Insanity one of the Beachbody series...is it one DVD or a series?

It comes in a box set with a nutrition guide and about 10 DVDs
  • princesspurple
    Options
    You burnt you toast.........too funny!

I skipped breakfast this morning because I was busy....gotta get back on that wagon!!
    [/quote]

elipse22-You will do it! Did you get your shoes yet?