1 year 5 days and 100 pounds.

Options
13»

Replies

• AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. You look great and you are an inspiration. I started this journey on Sept 9th, 2012. So just a few weeks into it. And I started out at 257. I want to lose 100 lbs. So what did you do? Just watch calories and walk? Do you just walk a mile, or more, ???? I am just needing help on where to start. I have lost 4 lbs and don't know if that's a good start or not.

Yep, just watched my intake, and walking to work, My walk started as 1 mile, then I moved and it lengthened to 1.3 miles. Occasionally I go to the gym, or do some morning aerobics if I feel like it ^.^
    And that is a great start :D
  • AmbyrJayde
    Options
    I couldn't stop staring at your before and after pictures. I find it insane how much younger you look in your after pictures. I am truly impressed! On top of that you're really beautiful as well, keep up the good work! :)

OMG :blushing: Thank you so much
  • AmbyrJayde
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so different; younger and happier.

I definitely am happier, Thank you ^.^
  • tabathavm
    tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo!! Way to go girl
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the great work! :o)
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Love seeing your post!!!!!! I want to be your friend.....you have stuck with it for a year and the transformation is soooo gooddddd!!!
    I want to be your friend so I can continue to witness your journey.
    I realize, for me it is hard to look at pics of me heavy. So, to do this, I commend you!!! The journey isn't easy and you are doing it!
    Wishing you much continued success!:flowerforyou:
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Keep up the amazing work and congratulations on your journey to a new, healthier, more fit you! :o)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done you , you look great
  • blessed0910
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I hope to do as good as you have!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Keep it going!
  • AmbyrJayde
    Options
    Congrats. Keep it going!

Oh I definitely (spell this word wrong every time...) will, I love getting on that scale and it being low, or fitting into those jeans. I started out in the stretchy pants that are colored like jeans in a size 28. I'm now wearing a real size 26-28 jeans. Real, denim jeans. Started out in size 26-28 shirts being to tight (refer to the first picture) Now in a nicely fitting 22-24 (refer to second and last picture)
    Can't wait to be out of the 20s (no offense of course to anyone in the 20's to each their own, I just want to be smaller than that)
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    BRAG ON ! You earned it Great Job!!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good work! Way to go, keep at it.
  • lovebighair
    Options
    Great job!!!: smokin:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I started out walking that mile in an hour and a half, and today I made it in 22 minutes and 7 seconds. So yup, thats my bragging

WHOO HOOO! Way to go! Now that's commitment. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You should be so so proud....Congrats on your 1yr...Excellent dedication..
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. great job..amazing accomplishment!!!!!
    big NSV with the mile and time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!