Guess My Weight (Should I Lose Some More?)

Options
I'm 5'4". These are the be pictures that I could take for now (bad camera makes my pics blurry). I'll try to take some better quality ones in the future.

9zx6956
8ubqrwf

Should I lose some more weight? I was planning on another 4 lbs. Any tips on firming the thighs and buttocks? I walk a lot, and yet, they still look like jello! I hate it!

Replies

• Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Edited as I tried to fix your links for you, but the images are now removed.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    My guess is not a pound over 115. You look great!

Also, for your images to show up change the to lowercase and you'll be golden!
  • Deceus
    Deceus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You definitely don't need to lose anymore. If you're looking for firmer glutes and thighs I highly recommend squats and deadlifts.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    yeah, my guess would be around 110. i think you look great and don't need to lose more weight.
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The images should be fixed now. Photobucket doesn't like me tonight.

Thanks everyone who answered so far.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    No, you should not lose any more weight. Enjoy some strength training if you are interested in continuing to sculpt your body, but do not lose more fat.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Photobucket is always like that, lol. But yeah, I'm adjusting mine to 110. I'd say you don't need to lose another pound. Firming if you'd like wouldn't hurt, but would add to total weight. But muscle is better. Squats with weights in each hand is sure to get your legs very well
  • Aviva92
    Options
    I actually think that if you lose more weight you would be bordering on too skinny. Seems just right now.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No, you shouldn't lose any more weight.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    You look thin already and I wouldn't drop anymore. You look between 110-115.....
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would guess 90-95 lbs and NO do not lose any more weight. You don't need too. If you lose more you will look anorexic.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    100 lbs? You're very thin. If anything I'd bulk. For muscle and definition.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'd say abou 90 lbs. You do NOT need to lose any more.
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone try the nike training club app. Tons of workouts on there that will firm up and tone. If not then get into some heavy lifting or circuit training. BTW you look great!
  • Aviva92
    Options
    yeah, now i'm wondering if my guess of 110 was too high. it's kind of difficult to tell with pictures. your upper half looks really thin though. i might have guessed too high. but regardless, don't lose more weight.
  • Cheri_M
    Cheri_M Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you look great and I do not think you need to lose an additional 4# ~ as far as hating the "jello" legs, strength training and quality protein are key in keeping/shaping muscle mass. If you eat too few calories your body will run out of carbs to metabolize, it goes to your muscles next for energy... so keep up on your protein intake (& maybe you totally are (as I don't know your current food plan)... just sayin' if you don't pay attn to your protein intake, it can definitely impact how lean you will look/feel). again, you look great!! and I would guess low 100's...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    PS: I think that you would probably benefit from gaining some fat along with your muscle. You look like you have a beautiful bone structure naturally, but from your pictures, I worry that you don't have enough body fat to take care of all of the functions body fat is meant to do. Take care of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous. Well done you :D

I am not going to try to guess your weight because my guess would be that your weight is pretty darn near perfect for you. If you find you can maintain this weight easily without yo-yoing then your weight = perfect.

Maybe focus on toning now. If you are not into the really muscular look then just go for toning over bulking.
  • Aviva92
    Options
    are we going to get to know the actual answer? now i'm curious.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Is this going to become the new trend in posting now then?? It reminds me of a raffle where you win the turkey if you guess it's weight correctly lol