Things to tell your younger self (be creative)

I slipped on a rock and face planted into the concrete when I was 8yrs old. I'd tell myself one simple thing......"ROOOOOOOCKK!!!"

Replies

• kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    pulling out the dresser drawers to use as steps ... NOT a good idea.
  • Hehe seen it be done....looked like fun til i saw the aftermath
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Yep, have an armful of stitches for my trouble!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    What I would say to my 2 year old self:

"Sweetie, just walk down the stairs. Trying to jump off the fish tank is just laziness and pure stupidity."
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    I slipped on a rock and face planted into the concrete when I was 8yrs old. I'd tell myself one simple thing......"ROOOOOOOCKK!!!"

Awwe poor baby. Although I'm pretty clumsy so I'd say that to my "a year ago" self hahahah
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    What I'd say to my younger self, "Pick up a sport."
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Why didn't you stick to a sport even if you weren't good at it you idiot. YOU COULD'VE BEEN FIT BY NOW.

fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Enjoy your life, it gets harder.

I love you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Your daddy is WRONG it is NOT a good idea to go sledding on a golf course, when you have no health insurance.

My crooked nose forever tells the story. :(
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Avoid desks and it's totally OK to run with scissors. Also, learn to get over your fear of dogs it will save you an embarrassing panic attack as a teenager.
  • I was thinking about more like when I was in my 20s... don't drink that, you don't wanna know who you wake up to the next day! lol
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Stop hating your body! it's a lot nicer than you think it is! and it gets a lot worse :ohwell: ! haha ok, half kidding on that last point (maybe i should follow that advice now?)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,066 Member
    Mine is very similar. I was trying to fly a kite once and running top speed to keep it in the air, looking behind me the whole time. Forgot where I was and ran full speed into a trailer home's tow hitch right in the center of my quads.

Hey, young Asshat, turn around 3 seconds earlier. Please.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    date more boys before getting married LOL
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    I would tell my 8 grade self....look forward not back at the cute boy...then you won't run face first into the stop sign pole!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Seriously? Okay.

I would tell my 16-year-old self not to listen to Kim (supposedly my BF) and run away from home with her. To Boston. In the middle of winter. 1976.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Be less shy in HS and say yes to a couple of girls...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Quit be a boring, lazy *kitten* and let's go play ball!

EDIT: I read this backwards. ^^ That is what my younger self would say to my adult self. I would tell my younger self to stay awesome and don't become a fat *kitten*!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    "Don't be so damned shy! Go make some friends!"
  • V6 Mustangs with hot pink decals are NOT badass. It may seem hot when you're 16 and it's brand new...but you look stupid.

:)