Cool points system for yelling at fat people?

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options

Fortunately, 98% percent of my weight is pure sarcasm. I replied, "That's a stupid policy, 'cause I'd cause way more damage to your car." Which made other people loitering in front of the theater laugh, so I can't be the only person thinking he's an *kitten*.

I'm just venting and wondering what would make some tough guy (in a half-tricked out Honda Accord) feel the need to do that.

10 points for Gryffindor!! haha but really, your comeback was AWESOME!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Eww..seriously what a ****! LOVE your comeback though! I've been overweight all of my life, and I grew up in New York where being fat is pretty much taboo so I've learned to develop a thick skin and never hesitate to tell ppl to go **** themselves, when the occasion calls for it.

Unfortunately, many people are very judgmental towards overweight individuals..it just is..and assfaces like that retard exist everywhere. I've dealt with my fair share, and though I stand my ground and defend myself it still stings and pisses me the f off..however I try hard to just let it roll off my shoulders and move on. I'm doing something about my weight ya know, and the people that matter in my life will never judge me.

Never forget you're awesome. :wink:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    was there someone else in the car? maybe he was trying to make himself look cool..

and great comeback. whatever he got out of it probably wasnt anywhere near as much as he thought it was. i always figure people who do stuff like passive aggressive insults cry themselves to sleep at night because they know noone likes them. i cant believe that anyone who truly likes themself would be that much of a coward
  • MichaelFunaro
    MichaelFunaro Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been at both ends, in fantastic shape as a athlete and in horrible shape in recent years. I know people treat overweight people differently and it's usually because they are insecure with themselves or showing off for others. I was coming out of a Subway sandwich shop some time back and this redneck said to me, "I thought Subway was supposed to make you skinny like that guy on TV." I told him that at least I knew I could lose weight, but he'd always be an ignorant *kitten*. Idiots!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You did awesome. I really don't understand what's wrong with people or why it would be cool to try and humiliate someone. Way to stand your ground though!

And by posting this, you've probably helped someone else that's going through the same situation and didn't know how to talk about it feel like they aren't alone, and given a really cool comeback to other people to steal and use in your honor. The irony of it is, you ended up being cooler after the situation, while the douche is just an even bigger douche. Kudos!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've been at both ends, in fantastic shape as a athlete and in horrible shape in recent years. I know people treat overweight people differently and it's usually because they are insecure with themselves or showing off for others. I was coming out of a Subway sandwich shop some time back and this redneck said to me, "I thought Subway was supposed to make you skinny like that guy on TV." I told him that at least I knew I could lose weight, but he'd always be an ignorant *kitten*. Idiots!!

That's a good one. I've always liked something along those lines.
  • JennyLisT
    Options
    was there someone else in the car? maybe he was trying to make himself look cool..

This is part of what confused me because he was all alone. I used to get bullied like crazy, but it was always by morons travelling in packs.
  • JennyLisT
    Options
    You did awesome. I really don't understand what's wrong with people or why it would be cool to try and humiliate someone. Way to stand your ground though!

And by posting this, you've probably helped someone else that's going through the same situation and didn't know how to talk about it feel like they aren't alone, and given a really cool comeback to other people to steal and use in your honor. The irony of it is, you ended up being cooler after the situation, while the douche is just an even bigger douche. Kudos!

Thank you, and thanks to everyone else who has responded.

Also, your profile picture looks fabulous.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Very witty come back ! ^^

Some ppl just weren't hugged enough as a child,
    he poetically was one of those poor children.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I've had this kind of thing happen to me more than I care to admit.
    One time that sticks out to me was walking with a friend once, who was much larger than me at the time, two guys pulled up just to yell at her. She kept walking as she was used to it but I was humiliated.
    She then just said 'They are little people. You can't be upset by someone who is so feeble minded to do that'