How to maintain perky boobs?

Options
I'm currently a 32/34DD but I'm assuming they'll be getting a bit smaller as I lose a bit of weight.. :'(
How do I keep them staying all perky and nicely shaped? I've seen other girls who had similar sized boobs and then lost weight and now they just..sag. I REALLY do not want this. Are there particular exercises that any of you know to actually work, or at least help?

I wish they could just stay the same! Nice and uhh, ample sized? And up where they should be haha!
DAMN YOU GRAVITY, DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!

Thank you! xx

Replies

• vintagesquirrel
    Options
    I'm not sure there is anything you really can do... I mean, I weigh right around 200lbs and just went from a DDD to a DD... mine sag a little more than they did before (but then again so does everything else after my weight loss). A really good bra keeps them looking perky under my clothes. I wear cacique balconette bras, and they are comfy with great support. When I'm nekkid though, they're kinda droopy.

One thing you CAN do is strength training for your pec muscles. Tone will help!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Really I think we are going to need pictures to see what you are talking about.
  • joeamendiola
    Options
    Incline bench press will strengthen your upper chest and that would give you a boob lift.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    With just 25 lbs, you're not going to see much change in the way of sagging, especially considering your youth. Your skin is at it's best, it will adapt quickly.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Cross your fingers, pray and start saving for implants?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Incline bench press will strengthen your upper chest and that would give you a boob lift.

LOL
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Bump/ gotta try this/ Thank You!
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ensure you picked the right genetic inheritance, don't get old, don't breast feed and avoid large fluctuations in weight. Failing that, a good surgeon is always helpful :)
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Push ups can never hurt.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Push ups get my vote! My boobs went hellurrr when I did some every night for a while.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Oooh! Like proper push ups? Or can I do the girly ones on my knees? And how many/often? Thank you! x
  • diligentjosh
    Options
    Hi, I am Dr. Wilson! I do in-home plastic surgery! I can definitely give you some pointers, pardon the pun, but I will need to see them firsthand to accurately diagnose...
    lol.....naa, I wish. But good post anyways. Love the ta-tas!
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    push ups !
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Like proper push ups? Or can I do the girly ones on my knees? And how many/often? Thank you! x

If you can do proper pushups, do them. If you can't, start with ones on your knees.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    I don't know about knee pushups. I did those for years, and the only way I was able to do full pushups was by doing ... proper pushups. Just one to start. I can do many more than that now. (Do as many as you can. I mean, it probably won't do much for lift, but why not, eh?)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Flys and chest presses
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd say to look up any workout routine that will work your pecks in more than one direction. Muscle tone will be your best bet for keeping them supported naturally.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great Queston,

thanks for the answers^^

Bump
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

If you can do proper pushups, do them. If you can't, start with ones on your knees.

no, start with incline pushups. pushups on your knees do comparatively little.