Foods that everyone loves, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    butter... :sick:

Me too.

I also hate bacon, cheese, mayo (UGH DISGUSTING), all seafood, cake and dark chocolate oh and RANCH DRESSING I have no idea how people enjoy the taste of that stuff it's revolting to me I'd rather eat any of the other things on this list rather then ranch.

BTW Siracha makes eggs delicious! I don't like the yolks tho so I prefer them hard boiled
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Pickles and mustard - not together but each seperately.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Really ripe bananas. Even the smell of a peel in the bin makes me want vomit. I can only eat semi green bananas before they go stinky.
  • bub_snig
    Options
    Bacon and Strawberries
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i hate yogurt and curd =(
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Really ripe bananas. Even the smell of a peel in the bin makes me want vomit. I can only eat semi green bananas before they go stinky.

^ This! Have never been able to eat ripe bananas. The taste changes as well as the smell.
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh and broad beans. Taste disgusting. Smell even worse :-/
  • elcyclista
    Options
    In n out. I seriously don't get the craze.
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Butter. Cow cheese. Cream.

Everything that tastes like whole milk :noway:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I don't hate hate hate it, but I certainly wouldn't miss it if I never had it again.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    While I may dislike some food, I can definitely eat almost anything. The only food that exists in the world that I cannot eat is liver. If I had a choice to eat liver or have my right arm chopped off, I would chose to have my arm chopped off. I literally can not swallow liver. My throat closes up and I gag. It's really awful. Other than that, I'm weird in that I can actually eat and enjoy foods I don't like. It doesn't bother me that much.
  • mcrower
    mcrower Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Meat in any shape or form. If what I am served had a mother...I'm not eating it.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Salad! I have ALWAYS hated any vegetable that goes in a salad (lettuce, tomatos, cucumbers etc). Everyone seems to like salad, and they are so good for you (especially when losing weight) but I just can't choke it down. NASTY! I think the dressings are even worse than the salads!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Salad! I have ALWAYS hated any vegetable that goes in a salad (lettuce, tomatos, cucumbers etc). Everyone seems to like salad, and they are so good for you (especially when losing weight) but I just can't choke it down. NASTY! I think the dressings are even worse than the salads!

I hear you, I don't like salads either. In my neck of the woods it's really hard to get fresh lettuce, so I associate salad with days-old limp soggy lettuce. eeyurk. I don't like cold food and find salad very boring and unsatisfying.
  • KP5555
    KP5555 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Baked Beans......Yuck....
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Eggplant, squash, guacamole, artichoke hearts!
  • PeachPlumPear00
    PeachPlumPear00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter. It's seriously the spawn of everything that is evil.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    cinnamon and celery.
  • nosugarmiss
    Options
    Ice cream, mayonnaise
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and cabbage.....