Ladies who lift heavy

Options
I am looking for more women to inspire me and help me on my journey to my ideal physique. I love all my current friends now, I just need people on the same path as me to help me get to where I want to be. No interaction needed really, just seeing what you do or your nutrition etc....

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    We're friends now!! :) I'm excited to get bulky with you haha :)
  • diverdiza
    diverdiza Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Define "heavy" ;-) ?
    I don't have a structured program but I have increased my bench presses to 42kgs and my deadlifts to 71 kgs. Also do some leg extensions and some lat work. As I say, not a structured program but its definitely heavier than it was about 2 months ago when I first started..
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You know what is funny. I made a post yesterday too that NO ONE responded to. I found that to be very strange. Yours should have had responses also, given the topic.

Anyway....I am in the same boat. Just started lifting heavy a few months ago. I don't have much to lose, maybe 7-8 pounds and a few percentage points in fat.

Let's be friends :)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not sure if this is heavy for you, but here are my recent lifts:
    Back Squat 235#
    Deadlift 233#
    Push Press 88#
    Power Clean and Jerk 113# ...could go for more on this one

I also follow the Primal Diet loosely. I'm also a CrossFitter.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am just getting serious with strength training and currently reading NROLFW. I don't have access to free weights yet, but I do body weights. I am doing the 30 day shred for now, but really concentrating on the strength portions of it. I am excited to start a lifting program soon! My main nutrition goal is to get enough protein each day. I generally aim for eating *mostly* clean, *most* of the time. I have a very high body fat percentage, so for now my main fitness goal is to bring body fat below 25% and then reevaluate once I get there. I love the synergy of plenty of protein, a deficit of 300-500 calories, and incorporating strength training with intense cardio.

Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    You know what is funny. I made a post yesterday too that NO ONE responded to. I found that to be very strange. Yours should have had responses also, given the topic.

Anyway....I am in the same boat. Just started lifting heavy a few months ago. I don't have much to lose, maybe 7-8 pounds and a few percentage points in fat.

Let's be friends :)

I guess its about timing...just gonna keep bumping it :P
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    bizump