5'2" and trying to get down to 125 lbs. need a buddy!

Options
12346»

Replies

• pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 also,
    my goal was 127 (I was at 227)
    Now I am trying to stay at 115
    Go for it!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'2" and 125 lbs is my goal weight as well! I am currently 149.9 lbs.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well! I'm 5'3" and 137lbs....trying to get to 125 or 120. So I know it's tough to lose that 10-20lbs!! I'd love to help you....and for you to help me!! Also...anyone else with similar goals!
  • bugabuv
    Options
    Let me start with congratulations and yes l'm trying to get to the same goal weight. Lets do it together
  • bugabuv
    Options
    ----
  • JamieMichelle76
    Options
    I am right with you! I am 5'2 and pushing 200 also. I am wanting to get down to 140,,,,I would be happy as could be with that! I'm not out to get skinny, just healthy!! :)
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Hey,

I am just over 5'2" and I am getting married in July. I am trying to get my weight down to about 125, but would LOVE to be at around 120, if I can, for my wedding day. I currently weigh about 136. It's getting cold outside so my desire to stay in and eat is getting tougher and tougher to fight! I really don't work out because of the nature of my stressful life. I know that it's just an excuse, but I really am stressed! I am a kindergarten teacher, in graduate school (expecting to graduate in the spring) and I am planning this wedding! My days are exhausting, but I feel like I just need a little encouragement to get me going!

Anyway, I am looking for some people who have similar weight goals to encourage me and I would love to do the same in return. Any takers?!

I know you say you are super busy....and I totally get that! I'll make any excuse to not have to work out! hahah! BUT I did get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's a workout DVD. I also bought some hand weights. There are three different 20-30 minute workouts! Soooo....I go in my basement, throw in the dvd and do a quick workout that will burn a quick 200some calories. Check it out, if interested!
  • cshier
    cshier Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be a buddy! I am also 5'2". I have a goal of getting back down too 110 lbs.. I am currently fluctuating between 130-126 lbs. I would appreciate any additional motovation! :)
  • fitmomma1212
    fitmomma1212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'2 and in need of a fitness partner. I currently weigh 166 and would first like to get down to 135 then after try to loose an extra 10 lbs. My issue is diet. I am currently on steroids for a health issue and it has increase my BP and blood sugar. I am working to change my diet to a low/no sodium diet and also to eliminate white grains to help control my blood sugar. Any dietary suggestions would be welcomed.

I currently am unable to exercise but am certified to teach Zumba and hope to jump back into my fitness routine. I would love to provide motivation as well as receive it. Please feel free to add me to your group.
  • fitmomma1212
    fitmomma1212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a buddy too. Feel free to contact me if interested.
  • HonFoldingBike
    Options
    It's getting cold outside so my desire to stay in and eat is getting tougher and tougher to fight!

^That's your answer there. You burn calories trying to stay warm. Eat less and let the cold do all the work.

....Does the OP still come back to her thread?
  • Ani45
    Ani45 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello!

I was just wondering girls .. how many calories you are eating to lose the weight ? I am 5'3 and my goal is 110 and I cant figure it out how many calories to eat .. if I eat too low, I can manage it for a week but then i binge binge binge and you know what happens next .. :)
  • emma3cats
    emma3cats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. 5'2" but a whopping 156 pounds, my dream is to be 136 pounds, do we meet here and just keep posting? Looking smalling to seeing the wieght drop.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!