Things to tell your younger self (be creative)

Options
I slipped on a rock and face planted into the concrete when I was 8yrs old. I'd tell myself one simple thing......"ROOOOOOOCKK!!!"

Replies

• kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    pulling out the dresser drawers to use as steps ... NOT a good idea.
  • Dezmind
    Options
    Hehe seen it be done....looked like fun til i saw the aftermath
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yep, have an armful of stitches for my trouble!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    What I would say to my 2 year old self:

"Sweetie, just walk down the stairs. Trying to jump off the fish tank is just laziness and pure stupidity."
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I slipped on a rock and face planted into the concrete when I was 8yrs old. I'd tell myself one simple thing......"ROOOOOOOCKK!!!"

Awwe poor baby. Although I'm pretty clumsy so I'd say that to my "a year ago" self hahahah
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    What I'd say to my younger self, "Pick up a sport."
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you stick to a sport even if you weren't good at it you idiot. YOU COULD'VE BEEN FIT BY NOW.

fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your life, it gets harder.

I love you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Your daddy is WRONG it is NOT a good idea to go sledding on a golf course, when you have no health insurance.

My crooked nose forever tells the story. :(
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Avoid desks and it's totally OK to run with scissors. Also, learn to get over your fear of dogs it will save you an embarrassing panic attack as a teenager.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I was thinking about more like when I was in my 20s... don't drink that, you don't wanna know who you wake up to the next day! lol
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Stop hating your body! it's a lot nicer than you think it is! and it gets a lot worse :ohwell: ! haha ok, half kidding on that last point (maybe i should follow that advice now?)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Mine is very similar. I was trying to fly a kite once and running top speed to keep it in the air, looking behind me the whole time. Forgot where I was and ran full speed into a trailer home's tow hitch right in the center of my quads.

Hey, young Asshat, turn around 3 seconds earlier. Please.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    date more boys before getting married LOL
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I would tell my 8 grade self....look forward not back at the cute boy...then you won't run face first into the stop sign pole!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Okay.

I would tell my 16-year-old self not to listen to Kim (supposedly my BF) and run away from home with her. To Boston. In the middle of winter. 1976.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Be less shy in HS and say yes to a couple of girls...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Quit be a boring, lazy *kitten* and let's go play ball!

EDIT: I read this backwards. ^^ That is what my younger self would say to my adult self. I would tell my younger self to stay awesome and don't become a fat *kitten*!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "Don't be so damned shy! Go make some friends!"
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    V6 Mustangs with hot pink decals are NOT badass. It may seem hot when you're 16 and it's brand new...but you look stupid.

:)