losing weight after surviving cancer

Options
Hi there

I am a survivor of colorectal cancer and back when I was sick I had lost 10 kilos - the BAD way. I have since put back on 7 kilos now that I am well but I can't fit into my clothes. Anybody out there in a similar situation want to be my friend and try and lose weight the good way with me?

Cheers
Eta

Replies

• dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    i Eta, i have different goals to you so cant help with the weight loss... how long ago was you sick? was it rapid loss and rapid gain? I wish you well in your goals, you've already kicked *kitten* anyway! :o)
  • etacarinae25
    Options
    Hi Dcurzon

Thanks for the positive response. I am nearly two years after treatment now and It wasnt really rapid - maybe over about 3 months each time.

What are your goals?

Cheers
    Eta
  • Tulukki
    Tulukki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Eta,
    Way to go on kicking the cancer! I myself was in a bad car accident almost a year ago and have decided its time to get healthy. Life is short and I'm going to enjoy it darn it! Feel free to send me a friend request and we can cheer each other on!!

Kaia
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Although I am not in your situation, I am so glad that the worst of your worries is that your pants don't fit :drinker: So glad you beat cancer!

My massive weight gain came on over the worst 5 years of my life. I was mentally unprepared to tackle my weight then but I am now. So glad you are too!