• mhurd76
    mhurd76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All of my pics are fake....This sweater was really green

Awesome. Green would be a totally better color on you anyway! :wink:
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I haven't airbrushed or edited my profile pic at all.

On a serious note, I like to see real pictures - I love the kids, pets, real legs, butts, abs and arms. I'm more likely to be friends with people who are honest about themselves or put a small part of them out there. But really, if you want someone else's hot bod as your profile pic, whatever.
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm always this cute :)
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    To me fake means to basically have a profile pic of some one else and implying that it it you, or Photoshopping pics of you to actually really change the way you look.

I have brushed out the occasional spots and played around with contrasts, colours, and filters ...I have entirely cut out the background of some pics ..and I don't like to show my face ...but the body is all mine and I don't need to touch it up ..I do that in real life by working out!! My current profile pic is not touched at all.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    LOL You must love mine then. I made the fish. :D
    I haven't airbrushed or edited my profile pic at all.

On a serious note, I like to see real pictures - I love the kids, pets, real legs, butts, abs and arms. I'm more likely to be friends with people who are honest about themselves or put a small part of them out there. But really, if you want someone else's hot bod as your profile pic, whatever.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I think fake means,

If I were to put up Arnold as my main AVI.

That i believe is what people mean by fake.

If we are going to take down "enhanced" photos almost all women will have to change theirs

simply because they are wearing make up.

Well, no. There is no make-up in my profile pic. Those were post-gym pics. Not all women where make-up all the time.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    <
    all me baby...I love cooking crabby patties shirtless.

LOL!!! :)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Your picture is obviously photo shopped.. do I care?.. not at all.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Can you tell my pic is fake?