30-40 yr olds out there???

Options

Replies

• racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    30 & new here :) Hoping to be healthier and happier in my 30's than I was in my 20's! Feel free to friend me...I need all the help I can get! Oh & I'm not so bad at giving it either! lol
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    38 years old. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    36 here, also looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me.
  • anial
    anial Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    will be 34 at Hellowin ;-p
    feel free add me...
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    37 here.. and every year it gets harder. So-k ..I keep pushing forward back.
  • stringsnthings
    stringsnthings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 but I act 20:laugh:
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    34 year old here
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Like many others here, I am also 38. Seems 1974 was a busy year! ;)

I don't mind new friends, but I'll warn ya...I talk a lot. Hope you're ready.
  • mhurd76
    mhurd76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    36 in less than a month...ugh. It's only a number right? ;) 27lbs. since March and I log EVERYTHING! Feel free to add me :wink:
  • fredericksnts
    fredericksnts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36.:wink:
  • seanson38
    Options
    38 here looking for friends
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    30:happy:
  • kalikitty67
    Options
    Started today, just turned 45 last month. My brain thinks I'm 20, my body thinks I'm 80, that's why I'm here! Time to sync up. Feel free to add me, can't do this alone.
  • CknGrl
    CknGrl Posts: 16
    Options
    39 right here.
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    39 here :drinker:
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options
    36 years old here, and soon to be 37.

Got tired of feeling like a failure and decided to do something about the things I could change.

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.

Take care everyone,

S.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    36 yrs old and giving a shoutout for all my peers :) We can do this thing, who says midlife has to be a crisis.. more like a turning point.

feel free to add me

Mark.
  • MelCow
    MelCow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone! 34 year old married mum of 2 from Brisbane Australia, just started my weight loss journey, would like to lose 10kg have lost 5 so far so half way there! I've really changed the way I eat and I joined my local gym, my hubby and I train together and we love it. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    35yrs young here.

MFP has really benefited my health, the daily motivation, advice and friendly abuse all helps, so feel free anyone to add me.

Cheers, Frazer.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not in this age group. Only advice I can offer is to not let your age be an excuse, always train hard and always strive to hit your calorie goal. Best of luck!
    This. Except that I'm 31. In my late 20's, at my first duty station I got into the bad habit of thinking it was just useless, I was too old and couldn't lose weight, and couldn't get better at running.

Once you get passed any mindset of 'can't' it gets easier. Easier as in you know it's difficult but it's doable. You'll see plenty of success stories on here from people of all ages. I may be in my early 30's so a few years off from others in this thread, but I've found that I don't have the metabolism of a 20 year old guy. I have to eat healthy, log my food and exercise to lose weight, but it isn't impossible.