Have you ever met someone from MFP in person?

Options

Replies

• Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    No. I didn't.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    downsizing hoss
    and Q who is going to be a bridesmaid. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've met two MFPers (who were peple who were not alrady IRL friends) in person. Actually, more than once. We've exercised together and gone out to dinner.

They're both very nice and I enjoy doing things with them. We are lucky enough to live in the same town.
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've met three local friends, one of whom I see quite often, and am flying to meet someone in less than 3 weeks (and am very excited about it!)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I have met several in person...even went to Chicago to meet a couple...all of them have turned out great! I even have plans to meet another one of my friends today!!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Just one and she has since deactivated though! We ar e great friends though now! Even though she is gone from here!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I am this Friday! Woohooo!!!

Awwww Yeeahhhhhh!
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Well, one my MFP's friends is someone I met before I registered here... But I don't know if that counts, lol

Anyway, I wish I could meet most of them one day... Just have to trip to USA, Australia and UK, hahahaha :P
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Uh huh. A few. All amazing experiences and they have become dear friends, most of whom I see with some regularity now :)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    a few are actually my friends.....so yes :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I introduced a real life friend to MFP.

I plan on meeting another one within the next 4-6 weeks, so excited.

within the next few years I would love to travel around the states and meet my closest MFP pals have a bite, a drink, and a workout together with each of them
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    2 of them as a matter of fact. The first one I live and love with. The second is someone we convinced to join us on our adventure.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had some friends on here I already knew before however I met one person, I didn't know before it went well. I got to help her through her time of losing her son to cancer he was 12 years old. It was hard but I wouldn't have missed that time. We are still friends.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    the person who recommended MFP to me... pretty sure after being on a course with him for 10 months that would count
    Other friends of mine that also use MFP
    And bizarrely some random at a seminar who (when I commented about having to find mini-cupcakes in MFP) told me she used it too!

What has surprised me is how many people I know who have been using it for yonks!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Not yet but a group of us are meeting up at the end of the month! 2 of the girls (who were already friends before MFP) are coming over from Holland and we're all spending a weekend together. Shopping, cocktails and general fun times are planned!! Cant wait! xx
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, did a Tough Mudder with a few people from MFP.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    No.. I haven't. and one of my MFP friends even lives in the same city as me an we have never met....

I have to remedy that....
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have. I help train her. :)
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet a few...they sound like interesting and fun people!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not someone I only met on here. I've spoken to many people outside of here, but never met.