My success story with pictures. (110+lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    What a great success story. :smile:
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Lookit that tiny waist! And I love that confident smile... Congrats on your loss and all of your hard work!!!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you do look amazing now ... well done you :happy:
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Way to go......
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing you look great and a zillion years younger. Wit woo x
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change! Love that you went from pretty sedentary/life long of over weight to more active and trim. Definitely inspiring!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    So, here I am, sharing my success story, which for me it is still hard to believe that I made it this far since I have been over 270+lbs most my life. I really couldn't find good photos of myself when I was still considered very obese, and I realized that I subconsciously hated getting my picture taken because deep down, I really was ashamed of myself.

fa1.jpg

so here I am about 2-3 years ago at my highest weight of 298lbs, this was taken while I was on a small vacation for a hiking trip with friends, when I look back, I was still surprised I agreed to go on a hiking trip during a time I really didn't want to do anything involving physical activities or outdoors.

fa2.jpg

and here I am at a friends Hawaiian themed outdoor BBQ party, I may have been around 291-296, these were the activities I was really looking forward to, beer and food, this picture is actually deceiving, maybe because it was an angled side shot, that the rest of me is not showing, but the picture clearly shows that my friend and I were partially buzzed.

fa3.jpg

and this currently me as of now (one one on the far right if you couldn't tell), weighing in at 184 lbs, this was shot back in September during an event, when this photo was taken, there was a different feeling this time, I did not feel that "ashamed" feel that I used to feel for 19+ years.

fa4.jpg

and this last picture was taken 2 weeks ago during my fencing class.

I use to always think it was impossible to change, but dedication and having a strong will for wanting to change goes a long way, and I know if I can do it, anyone can, I hope this brings some inspiration and give the motivation to get healthier, I know you can do it!.

Nicely Done!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Amazing job at least you arent in your underware LOL :laugh: Great going :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: you look fantastic!!!!
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Keep ot up! :wink:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So, here I am, sharing my success story, which for me it is still hard to believe that I made it this far since I have been over 270+lbs most my life. I really couldn't find good photos of myself when I was still considered very obese, and I realized that I subconsciously hated getting my picture taken because deep down, I really was ashamed of myself.

fa1.jpg

so here I am about 2-3 years ago at my highest weight of 298lbs, this was taken while I was on a small vacation for a hiking trip with friends, when I look back, I was still surprised I agreed to go on a hiking trip during a time I really didn't want to do anything involving physical activities or outdoors.

fa2.jpg

and here I am at a friends Hawaiian themed outdoor BBQ party, I may have been around 291-296, these were the activities I was really looking forward to, beer and food, this picture is actually deceiving, maybe because it was an angled side shot, that the rest of me is not showing, but the picture clearly shows that my friend and I were partially buzzed.

fa3.jpg

and this currently me as of now (one one on the far right if you couldn't tell), weighing in at 184 lbs, this was shot back in September during an event, when this photo was taken, there was a different feeling this time, I did not feel that "ashamed" feel that I used to feel for 19+ years.

fa4.jpg

and this last picture was taken 2 weeks ago during my fencing class.

I use to always think it was impossible to change, but dedication and having a strong will for wanting to change goes a long way, and I know if I can do it, anyone can, I hope this brings some inspiration and give the motivation to get healthier, I know you can do it!.

congrats!!
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You look fantastic :)
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job ! You look healthy and happy :)
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration. I have 100+ pounds to lose and seeing these stories just make me that much more excited about the journey I will be taking!
  • lrtoland
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pics and story!! You are such an inspiration to all of us out there who have some poundage to lose:) I know exactly what you mean about not wanting your picture taken. I currently do not like having mine taken!! Stories like yours--from REAL people not trying to cash in on the weight loss craze--make me believe I can do it too!! Thanks again and way to go!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow you look GREAT! good job!
  • stilleto816
    Options
    You look awesome and it's clear that your self confidence is up too! No more camera shy for you! I know how you felt, the Kodak wide lens has not been my friend for years since i packed on the pounds, lol.
    You have inspired to me to continue on my weight loss and healthier living lifestyle journey! Thanks for your testimony you encouraged me today!
  • bigknight78
    Options
    That is impressive. You should be very proud of what you have achieved :-)
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Excellent life style change. Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    duuuuuuuuuuuude!
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome! You can definitely tell you are more confident about yourself in the last pictures. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!