Im new and want friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rudeboy614
    Rudeboy614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome BigJon. Don't make excuses. Make *kitten* happen. I was the same way. My wife brought the junk home...i ate it. Now I just wag my finger and let that mess mold. Shame on her...lol.
  • Rudeboy614
    Rudeboy614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 34 (almost 35) lost 32 lbs and have been maintaining for over 2 months! I log in daily (day 266) and often give tips and advice on my news-feed.

Good Job Slim. When I grow up I wanna be just like you, I don't know about the 32lbs, but 266 days is awesome.
  • jeanlmessina
    Options
    I am just 4 days so I'll do a add for you. :smile:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am 63 but I have no intention of growing up.
    Anyone can me if they really want a reformed serial dieter on their list
  • eddani113
    eddani113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was going to post and introduction and read a few before I did, and yours said pretty much the same thing I was going to type. :) Nicely done! Please add as a friend if you wish. Have a great day!:happy:
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP: This site has been a blessing for me... add me if you want!! :smile:
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi - i totally understand needing the support & motivation. i definitely have taken advantage of the resources on this site! i sent you a friend request & wish you the best on your fitness journey :-)
  • patsnyder89
    Options
    welcome and goodluck
  • clohara
    clohara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lianne - I was on here so much and did everything i could and never lost any weight so I blamed the site and everything else but me of course. Now i am almost 40 and decided it is time to put on my big girl panties and give it a whirl. So today i have started tracking again and need support, encouragement and someone to kick as *kitten* back into gear and check on me and not have me give up due to frustration. So here I am if you need it as well. :happy:
  • givenshl
    Options
    I'm right there with you, I've been trying to make my menu better but can't get away from foods I like to eat. It's frustrating but I can conquer it I'm sure.

You'll do well, Good Luck on your Journey!
  • SharonR1009
    Options
    I am new too (yesterday)! Feel free to add me as well. I am totally motivated to get back to my goal weight.