Have you ever met someone from MFP in person?

Options

Replies

• kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've met three local friends, one of whom I see quite often, and am flying to meet someone in less than 3 weeks (and am very excited about it!)

1. I bet those local friends are awesome

and

2. Yay!!!!

Thumbs up to both of these things!! :happy:
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Not yet...:wink:
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Over a dozen! They've all been great people. Hardly any of them needed a second roofie. :wink:

This might be my favorite comment ever. You and I sir share the same terrible sense of humor.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Over a dozen! They've all been great people. Hardly any of them needed a second roofie. :wink:

They've slimmed down enough that one is plenty for their bodyweight.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yep! I met my friend Val...and she was just as amazing in person as she was online! I <3 my MFPeeps! :love:
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yes, I saw that she lives in the same metro, so I reached out to her. We looked are our race schedule and did a 5K together. We've attempted to get together to do a bike ride, but it hasn't worked out so far. I think it would be fun to get a few of my MFP friends together and meet up for a race next summer.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet......\m/
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    Nope! (unless you count the people I already know IRL :tongue: )

I've only been here a couple of months though.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yes! Several and they've all been amazing! I had a few IRL friends guide me to MFP and then I got to know more and more people on here so that when I went on vacation in August/September, I met up with 5 new people...my life will never be the same!
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Yes

17427511.png
  • KatGalr
    KatGalr Posts: 66
    Options
    Yes, met my first one this weekend & meeting another in two weeks! (:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    yep! and hope to meet more!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Yes, and on purpose! Worked out with a few of them. It's fun. : )
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yes, I saw that she lives in the same metro, so I reached out to her. We looked are our race schedule and did a 5K together. We've attempted to get together to do a bike ride, but it hasn't worked out so far. I think it would be fun to get a few of my MFP friends together and meet up for a race next summer.

Count me in! :)
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have not.. But would love too.. Btw anyone from GA?? :)

I'm in Augusta
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    My husband and a few RL friends that I introduced to MFP
    SwannySez and I are coworkers
    GorillaNJ and Scs143 meet up for lunchtime walks and we all work within 2 blocks of eachother so we sometimes all walk together
    I'm hoping to meet more soon!
    I'm still deciding if I should go to the NYC meetup this Friday to meet a few more (I'm a SUPER SLACKER EXTRAORDINAIRE!)
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i think id be terrified if i came across a lot of the "people" on this site lol :noway:

edit: although i guess i should add that most of the people on my friends list in one room would make for some serious entertainment.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    GorillaNJ and Scs143 meet up for lunchtime walks and we all work within 2 blocks of eachother so we sometimes all walk together
    I'm still deciding if I should go to the NYC meetup this Friday to meet a few more (I'm a SUPER SLACKER EXTRAORDINAIRE!)

COME!!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    One, but I wish I could meet just about everyone on my friends list. None live very close though!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

COME!!!!!

I've met (and ADORE) you...what more do I need? :love: