Not new, but looking for more committed friends.

Options

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Me too.. Looking for supportive friends please add anyone...
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I also am always looking for supportive friends on MFP, who post regularly and log in routinely. A lot of people on my list have stopped logging in! I myself am at day 210 - I always make it a point to try to look around and post, even on "cheat" days (example - I've been sick the past couple days, so I haven't logged; otherwise, it'd be all NyQuil and DayQuil and lots of sick!). Friend requests sent, feel free to add me :-)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Add me! Log on most days except weekends when I try to take it little easier on myself. Crossfit 2 x week and heavy weight training + cardio for the rest of the week. Looking to tone up and maintain and need/want supportive commited friends. I am pretty ruthless where if after a month your not logging then your gone.
  • been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I completely hear what you're saying. Makes perfect sense to me! If you'd like, feel free to add me. I log in every day and log every bite- good and bad. In the 60 or so days I've been on here, I've had a couple of "bad" days, but am really trying to make this a long term, sustainable lifestyle, NOT a diet.

Take care!
    Kel
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey girl. Feel free to add me. I am about to pass the 30 lbs loss mark. I also just passed 200 days of logging (i log in every day). We all have our slip ups, I mostly take a break from logging on weekends. I am doing turbofire right now, and will be starting to lift soon. I am always in seach of friends with open diarys, since I have one open. Feel free to add me !

HW:174
    GW:130
    Height: 5'2
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello You can add me. I'm very committed to my weight loss. I think after losing 42lbs so far. And only 80 more to lose to final goal weight. I don't judge my friends. We all have our struggles. I have learned that healthy eating and exercising works for me. Peace
  • hayley372
    hayley372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i've just recently got my leg out of a cast so am getting back into it and would be could having someone to chat to. None of my friends are on here :)
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I get what you are saying. I'm only 25 days in but committed just he same. I don't always eat perfectly, some days I don't want to, but I own it. I ate it, I own it. There are no forbidden foods for me–just good choices overall. Feel free to add me, I'd love to be in your corner.
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. My biggest pet peeve on this site is seeing "WTG"s and "Nice job staying under" when all the person has eaten that day is McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts. You sound like the type of friend I appreciate :-)

^^^YES^^^ I agree! I would love MORE friends like YOU BOTH! I have been on here 80 days today.
    My lifestyle change has been nothing short of a miracle to me!
    My transformation started 5/31/12. Never before 'dieted' and now still NOT ON A diet. Just making very good choices and I also
    indulge in a bite of chocolate, or a piece of whatever...so long as it's with in my calories for the day. And I work out 6-7 days a week.
    Sounds like we'd get along great!
  • hollars72
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am definitely changing my lifestyle and love to share with like-minded, committed, people. :)
  • kitkat10101
    Options
    Hey! Great to be here, first day. Have lost 20 pounds so far and want to keep going! Would love to keep in touch with folks on here. Cathrine
  • RockyColorado
    Options
    I have only been here for 2 months, but I totally understand where you are coming from.....Typically in the past I was an up and down person when it came to exercising and eating healthy....

Since starting this program I am losing weight, counting calories, and I am constantly exercising...

The support has been greatly appreciated!

Feel free to add me and anybody else dedicated to MFP and getting healthy!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I recently passed the 200 day mark, and am looking for some more people that are active. Every once in awhile I look at my friends list and defriend people who haven't logged in for awhile, and probably won't be back anyways. Needing some people that will stick with me through this!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That and people who eat nothing annoy me. That's not my style. I eat! I mostly cook things at home from scratch. So I eat lasagna, cookies, burgers, chilli....but I made them and control e ingredients and cooking methods. Feel free to add me. I'm in the middle of the 30 ds and plan to do c25kafter this.
  • aubrianner
    Options
    Hey, I totally feel the same way! I have a few friends but I'd like more support along this journey with like minded people. Sending some friend requests :)
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Totally agree - please feel free to add me! :)
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am sending add requests to some people in the thread. I am not sure how that works but hey, I am here, I need to lose weight, and I am semi-sane. ;o)
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! Ive just started but I think I posted over 15 days straight. Trying to log every bite and workout/be active each day. I have 10-15 lbs to loose.

Best wishes and I understand if you have tooo many friends now!!
  • VigilantC
    Options
    my sentiments exactly - thank you for the message :)