Love Triangle: Do YOU think it is possible??

Options
13»

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I hope your using fake names. If I was "Jen", and found out my friend was posting all my business on a forum, I'd be pissed.

'My friend' often equates to 'me'. :wink:

Ding ding ding!!
    tumblr_lp25uo1kTd1qdaaw6o1_500.gif
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I hope your using fake names. If I was "Jen", and found out my friend was posting all my business on a forum, I'd be pissed.

well, thanks for both responses but, sorry to everyone on here I must tell you the truth... There is no Jen, there is no Paul and there is no John. This is a topic I was given for a assignment in Human sexuality psychology class and was asked to place in a social situation as anonymously as possible. I thought this spot worked quite well ;)

The topic was 'Placing a situation where a relationship can either be split in two or kept as a whole, could an individual keep a loving psychological connection one person (male/female) and also keep a physical and psychological connection with another (male/female) harmoniously? How would mass population and the culture that you live in consider this idea? Consider all sides, religious views and sexual openness/orientation etc.

My one opinion I did state was true, I am happily married, I do love all my ex's in some way and my husband is my world.

I might just keep this going :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    21032009074.jpg
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think keeping Paul in her life will just lead to major issues down the road. It might be hard as hell, but she needs to let him go - and let him go for good. If she's getting married and dedicating her life and love to one man, she can'd do so while part of her is with someone else...
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

well, thanks for both responses but, sorry to everyone on here I must tell you the truth... There is no Jen, there is no Paul and there is no John. This is a topic I was given for a assignment in Human sexuality psychology class and was asked to place in a social situation as anonymously as possible. I thought this spot worked quite well ;)

The topic was 'Placing a situation where a relationship can either be split in two or kept as a whole, could an individual keep a loving psychological connection one person (male/female) and also keep a physical and psychological connection with another (male/female) harmoniously? How would mass population and the culture that you live in consider this idea? Consider all sides, religious views and sexual openness/orientation etc.

My one opinion I did state was true, I am happily married, I do love all my ex's in some way and my husband is my world.

I might just keep this going :)

Well I feel used.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I would think about my life without Paul. Settle on that for a few days. Was I ok? Was I sad and depressed? If I was ok, I would move on and get married. If not, I would do it the other way around. I would choose whoever I could not possibly think about living a single day without.