Dirty Mind

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wait, there are people whose minds DON'T go into the gutter? lol

I can't remember when mine did, but I know that with my older son, he started to understand, or at least acknowledge to me that he understood, dirty jokes at about age 15 or so...now he's 19 and we regularly tell each other terrible jokes...maybe that makes me a bad mother, but we sure laugh a lot. LMAO
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My mind has been in the gutter for as long as I can remember. :wink:

^^ Same here. It's always been in the gutter...and I'm hoping it stays there. It's fun. I like it.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    I was shopping with my 14 year old daughter a few months back.... she was having a text war with a friend and the topic of conversation was "What phrase can be said and taken dirty" Similar to the "in bed" game. She asked me to give her one.... my reponse was "I like dark chocolate". She laughed and laughed and then I got "MOM!!!!"

Shortly after that we drove by a shop that was called Big Head (it was a hair salon). Then we drove by After Midnight-A Full Service Salon (it was a nail salon). Needless to say it was a fun filled day spent in the gutter.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The trick is not to have a dirty mind. The trick is it hide it and use it at the right time :)
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

same here. 99% of my thoughts are of a sexual nature. I'm pretty sure I have a more disgusting mind than most girls, but I like it :devil:

Do you usually compare notes with other girls to see who has the most disgusting mind?
    Damn, I need new friends. Chele, Im dumping you, Im friends with this girl now.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Yup! I can not remember when my mind hasn't been in the gutter. Haha
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    About age 15.....That's when my fiance's little brother started going that way! hahaha
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I don't know when it happened..but i know looking at some of these pics of the posters on this thread made my mind have a couple dirty thoughts. WOW!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I need a large ladder just to get my mind up to the gutter level :)
  • Briteblu
    Options

me too lol :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Wait, there are people whose minds DON'T go into the gutter? lol

I can't remember when mine did, but I know that with my older son, he started to understand, or at least acknowledge to me that he understood, dirty jokes at about age 15 or so...now he's 19 and we regularly tell each other terrible jokes...maybe that makes me a bad mother, but we sure laugh a lot. LMAO

I realized my boss's mind isn't in the gutter. I was commenting on how funny a certain company name was because both parts of the name basically had different variations of "cox" in them, and he totally didn't get it! I think high school is when mine went to the gutter, but I've noticed the week that I'm ovulating I'm almost nonstop full of sexual innuendo. Guess it's a mating thing???
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    From watching my siblings grow up to friends children I would say 15 is about the age the dirty mind develops, once they hit high school it is all down hill from there...lol...

I think that is about the time mine happened however I was only 13 when I started high school!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    The trick is not to have a dirty mind. The trick is it hide it and use it at the right time :)

lmao I agree
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    Curious - at what age (average) does the mind go from taking a completely innocent remark deep down to the gutter??

There are times I'll hear a comment which is supposed to very innocent but my mind goes very much in the opposite direction. And... there are times when I will say something very innocent and the recepient will take it completely out of context.

But I was wondering *when* did this happen? LOL My kids say the dardest things - so innocent and sometimes I start laughing but they haven't a clue why. :laugh:

I think it started at age 13 for me... XD
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    A good way to tell if a kid's mind has gone in the gutter is when they make a "that's what she said" joke that actually makes sense :laugh: I made "that's what she said" jokes all the time when I was little because my brothers would always say it (because of Wayne's World I believe lol). They would all be innocent like somebody would say "I want a cupcake" and I'd come back with "that's what she said". Then, one day, my mom was upset with my brother and yelled "get downstairs now!" (his room was in the basement) and I made the comeback, stopped and thought about it (I was probably 13 at the time) then realized the true point of "That's what she said" jokes :laugh:
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i named my pet rat bangkok because, well bang and **** next to each other are just hilarious.
    you would think i am still in hs lol.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    8 for Males, 11 for Females.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

same here. 99% of my thoughts are of a sexual nature. I'm pretty sure I have a more disgusting mind than most girls, but I like it :devil:

Do you usually compare notes with other girls to see who has the most disgusting mind?
    Damn, I need new friends. Chele, Im dumping you, Im friends with this girl now.

sometimes lol
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Im think around 7th grade is when our body starts interfering with logical thinking
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mine happen just after birth....the nurse bend over to clean me off an placed a boob in my face...it was on from there!