7 lbs and counting!!!! (with pics)

Options
I have been faithfully logging in to MFP for almost 60 days now. I thought it was only appropriate to celebrate my 2 month anniversary with some notes about my progress.

I have not taken my measurements yet, but I was able to take some pictures. I have never been one to take pictures of myself, because to be honest, I am kind of embarrased by my belly and "spare tire" as many people call it, lol. But, after looking at all of the amazing progress people share on this sight, I decided to see how it would go.

I was feeling kind of down today, because looking in the mirror, I just didn't feel like I look much different. And I always read the posts and blogs of people saying TAKE PICTURES, and I never realized how true they were until today. I took the initial pictures a little over one month ago, and even in just that one month you can see results!! Its not a huge difference, but in my head, my torso is getting longer and I am getting my waist back!!

I am so thrilled by these results that this is going to give me the push I need to keep going. Along with my amazing MFP buddies who continue to inspire me and encourage me to keep going! I could not do it without these wonderful people, and even though I have never met them, I feel a close bond with each and every one of them through the help and strength they have provided me throughout these couple of months! Thank you so much!! And to anyone who may read this, in the same state I was in this morning, just remember, every little success is still a SUCCESS!! Celebrate the little things and keep on going!

35n9c47.jpg

Replies

• BeckySBowen
    BeckySBowen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just hit the 7 lb. mark also. A few punds sure do make a big difference! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    seven pounds is a great start..keep doin what you are doin and GO HARD!!!!!
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! :) Great job - keep it up!! :)
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You are doing so wonderful, keep up the awesome work!!!!!!
  • jamiemarie23
    jamiemarie23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! You look great! I was thinking today that this holiday season is going to be like no other, I am going to loose weight this year!!! Let's to this thing! :)
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    good job!!! keep up all ur hard work!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work :) 7lb is a lot! 7 bags of sugar :D!!
  • katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    awesome, great for you!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the hard work girl :wink:
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Nice Job! Keep up the great work.
  • Delabud
    Delabud Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done you :flowerforyou: All the hard work pays off in the end :flowerforyou:
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to show pictures 6 months down the road when you will really be able to see a difference!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!