Lap Top Lunch Box great for kids

Options
After reading the great post and watching the video about teaching kids about food, I thought I would share
Lap Top Lunch Box. Google it and check out their site. Lots of fabulous, healthy suggestions for kids lunches.
The lunch box and storage containers are BPA free and they also cut down on waste and help our environment.

Just thought I would share!

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Bento style lunches! The basic principle is so great, 3 parts carbs, 1 part protein, and 2 parts fruit and veg. There's a great site at lunchinabox.net with lots of tips and a great FAQ secion as well.
  • ractayjon
    Options
    We bought these for all 4 kids from Santa this christmas and they are great....the kids have a blast figuring out what to put in the right containers and the fact that im not using 10 zip baggies a day is amazing. great suggestion
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    We use bento boxes all the time. My daughter and I are obsessed with Hayao Miazaki and she has 2 Totoro bento boxes...we are hoping that some will come out for Ponyo. Although, I would love to have one for Howl or Nausicaa. :bigsmile:
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Oh! I just saw one of these the other day at my daughter's gymnastics practice. One of the kids there was snacking out of one and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Love the idea of not using plastic sandwich baggies too....I need to get one for my little girl. Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Oh! I just saw one of these the other day at my daughter's gymnastics practice. One of the kids there was snacking out of one and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Love the idea of not using plastic sandwich baggies too....I need to get one for my little girl. Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Check out amazon.com they have a great variety. Just make sure that they are dishwasher safe or you'll be doing a lot of cleaning by hand.
  • melanieann48111
    Options

Check out amazon.com they have a great variety. Just make sure that they are dishwasher safe or you'll be doing a lot of cleaning by hand.

Thank you! There are so many different sites and types...Do you have a specific brand that you like?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Thank you! There are so many different sites and types...Do you have a specific brand that you like?

All of ours are by Skater. They specialize in Anime inspired themes.They are meant for kids and are on the small side. You might want to just go with Laptop Lunches if a specific character isn't wanted.
  • melanieann48111
    Options

All of ours are by Skater. They specialize in Anime inspired themes.They are meant for kids and are on the small side. You might want to just go with Laptop Lunches if a specific character isn't wanted.

You just gave me a great idea...I'm a huge Lenore comic fan and I have several stickers that I haven't been able to use until now. I'm going to get a kit for myself too and personalize it with my Lenore stickers. Sweet.