10 lbs by Thanksgiving....? Who's with me?

Options
I lost 68 lbs (going from 184 to 116 lbs) and have since gained back 14ish lbs (hovering 130 for quite some time now). I'd love to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving - anyone else with me? Or have similar goals?

Replies

• letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl... My target is 26 lbs. Good luck to us.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl... My target is 26 lbs. Good luck to us.
    Woohoo! I'm excited - it's less than 6 weeks away - I think we got this!
  • heytheregigi
    Options
    I'm in too! Would love to join this! I have about 20 to lose, but 10 by thanksgiving would be great motivation!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    @heytheregigi Woohoo! I think this is a great start to scaring off those packed on pounds during the holidays.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in :-) 157 now would love to show up at the family table in the mid-140's

Good luck to everyone
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    im in too!! would love to be below 140 by thanksgiving!! currently at 146 now and struggling to get it off!!
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. I'm planning on running in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day, and it would be nice to be ten pounds lighter when I do it.
  • icjason
    icjason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! Sounds like a great goal!
  • Sbaby74
    Sbaby74 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm game, 10lbs by Thanksgiving would be AWESOME! 20 by Christmas would be even better.
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to friend me.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I missed that deadline by a couple weeks at best......lol
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this too...I'm 156 now, 10 isn't that bad, I'm pretty sure I got this and so does everyone else out there that really wants it too :)
  • LMHJSBucks
    Options
    I'm in! 10 lbs in just over 5 weeks that sounds easier than it really ever is. But I'm up for it!!
  • bonnieleedy
    bonnieleedy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Two pounds a week is really tough for me since I have a a desk job, but I'll bump up the exercise and give it a shot!
  • jenndebruyne
    Options
    I would love to loose 10lbs by Thanksgiving. 10lbs right before the holidays would be great!! With so many people doing this it'll be great motivation!!!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I had this goal as of the 1st and I've gained 2 lbs and lost 3 since then. LOL. But I'm gonna do it. Mostly bc I KNOW I will gain a LOT that weekend, and maybe the following for my birthday and I don't want to have to worry about it. 25 by Christmas is my goal too.
  • AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm in!! Now to get my butt to the gym....
  • katg73
    katg73 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am def in! If I can do that, I'd be at my first GW! If I can do more, that would give me the cushion I need in case I have a harder time than I think resisting the holiday goodness :bigsmile:
  • meggolego
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm hoping for more, but I think 10lbs is a good goal! :)
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have a goal of more than 10, but this is a great start! My mom still sends out family pic for Xmas cards that we take on Thanksgiving, so that's my motivation!! Feel free to add me!